ALOT of Sadness ((yes I kno this isn't how u spell a lot))

TW:                                                                                                                                                                                              -- --- .-. ... .                                                                                                                                                                                -.-. --- -.. . 

"YOU STUPID COMPUTER! YOU JUST MADE EVERYONE HATE ME!" Elizabeth, my fifth host after Jeremy, screamed at me in tears. After update... what, 6.05.1? After the "New Humane Update" I was able to feel emotions and gain a human form. Because of this, Elizabeth beat me... often. I regret what I did to Jeremy but did I really deserve this?

I am a Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor, or a SQuIP, model 3r1c, version 6.05.1-754.89, I think. From so much... blows... to my head, I can't remember much from my past. I've been in the hospital... twelve, no, sixteen, times because of Elizabeth. Since Jeremy much about me has changed. I wear glasses, which don't help the fact that my vision is contorted from the head trauma. I dance, now, to forget my problems. I drink... a lot... And, well, I self-harm...

"ARE YOU LISTENING, YOU- YOU- BAKA!!!" She bagan to scream in our native language. She kneed me in the stomach and began to kick me. "YOU- GAH!" She wasn't good at forming proper English scentances when she was upset.

"Elizabeth- I- I can explain! I'm sorry!"

"Anata wa anata no tsumi o haraudeshou!" She shriek and snatched the Dew Red from my hand, chugging it.

"Ie!" I screamed. I felt an immense amount of pain everywhere

E-e-R-errOR CraSHing-

I glitched out of existence, into the dark void that I would have to stay in until I got a new host. The voices and hallucinations returned, the terrible thoughts the Creators let play in our head while we wait.

___________________________

OK THATS OUT WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

JERESQUIP IS LIFE AND SHOUTOUT TO  (someone)

FOR THE INSPERATION GO READ Trust BY HER ITS AWESOME BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*For Forever kills the mood I'm gonna go to bed sobbing now WHOOT*