I'm Alive

It had been three months since we kissed at lunch. Jeremy forced me into joining a K-Club at the school. He said I'd like it, since they do mainly dance. Only problem with that:
I despise K-pop.
Yuya Matsushita is not only hotter, but overall better, but it might just be me being biased towards Japan.

Today, K-Club was doing Black on Black. I, naturally, got the Ten solo, since I was the only one able to move that fast. I danced mainly as Yuta, but since the girl who dances Lucas's part is never there, I usually take over for her part, too.

"Ericccccc!" Jeremy ran into the gym, where we were practicing, jumping into my arms. We had been dating for two and a half months, now, and I felt happier than ever when I was around him.

"Hello, love." I grinned, kissing his forehead. The play kids were there, too, since they were using us in one of their musicals.

Christine smiled. "You two are adorable." She knew I hated being called anything but a-

A failure the voice whispered. A mistake and a failure. An excuse for a boyfriend.

"Piss off." I glared, startling her her slightly. She retreated to her friends.

"Eric, what's wrong?" Jeremy looked up at me, worried. I hated the look he made when he was upset. It made me feel worse about myself than usual.

"It's nothing, Jere." I forced a smile, and he bought it.

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

((I'm not dead! (Boo you should be, Aka) Be happy! I hope you liked that shitty chapter~))

((I purple you 💜))