I Write Sins Not Tragedies

~Two Weeks Later~

I had my headphones on, playing Panic! At the Disco.

"It's much better to face these kinds of things, with a sense of poise and rationality!" I danced a fast ballet, with a bit of hip-hop mixed in. I jumped and landed on one knee and the song ended, and heard clapping.

"Wow!" Jeremy said in awe.

"I- uh- you- eh- I mean- um-" I blushed and dropped my glasses, my vision becoming glitchy and like a messed-up TV screen. You know the colored bars on old-timey TVs? Add static and a whole bunch of lag and glitches to that and you got my vision! As well as huge migraines.

I fell to the floor in pain as the glitching took over my vision, cause me myself to glitch uncontrollably. I shrieked in pain, clutching my head.

"JEREMY!" I shrieked, and he picked me up, cradling me in his arms. I continued to scream in agony, as he suddenly put my glasses back on me. I shook, sobbing. "J-jeremy... th-thank you..." I managed through sobs.

"Are you okay?!" He looked terrified, confused, and pitiful.

"I- yeah... My glasses they- I can't- I have a "virus" so to say, and my vision is... the code is completely fucked up..." I was still glitching and shaking, but I held onto Jeremy for dear life.

That's when he did the unimaginable. He kissed me.

On the lips.

With Michael in the room.

"Jere-" Michael dropped his Mountain Dew, it shattering on the ground.

Jeremy pulled away. "OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY WHY DID I DO THAT PLEASE DON'T BE MAD I'M SORRY!" He pleaded to both of us.

I jumped off his lap and bowed, the sleeves of my kimono getting drenched in tears. Yes, I have on a kimono. I spent the last six months in Japan, of course I'm wearing a kimono.

"GOMEN'NASAI!" I shrieked, instinctively in Japanese.

"What?"

"I'M SORRY!"