Characters' Portfolios

This is a general recap of where we are in the family web tangle thing, plus general characterization for every person. I have gotten a little (way) of track with my uploading schedule, but I will be back and writing. In the mean time, I would like to clean my characters and get a good grip on character and character development. 

So I present to you (most) of the character's portfolios. Hopefully this will clear up some confusion because honestly, I'm not that good yet. Here is what the portfolio will consist of: Name: Most of what is revealed. Family: Who they consider their family and home. Related to: What I have already revealed in the chapters about their actual origins. Appearance: What they look like. And finally, Personality: Most of the things I've failed to convey and what they have shown. I will include major characters only. 

1. Name: Eve Saguaro 

Family: Sara and David; and of course HULA  (also mom and dad, but they have no name)

Related to: Mr. Woods (father) Emily (Mother) Bailee and Piper (sister) 

Appearance: Brown hair, hazel eyes, short and slightly tan (I feel very self centered now and realize that this is a writing no- no, but I'm learning. That's pretty much me though) 

Personality: I try to make her a bit sassy, slightly melancholy, very introverted. Eve thrives off her alone time. 

2. Name: David Saguaro

Family: Eve, Sara, Hula (mom and dad) 

Related to: Sara, Hula (mom and dad) 

Appearance: Tall brown haired boy with brown eyes and tan skin. 

Personality: Although he can sometimes be rude and annoying, he's mostly nice and a brother at heart. 

3. Name: Bailee Woods 

Family: Mr. Woods and Emily Woods

Related to: Mr. and Mrs. Woods, Piper, and Eve 

Appearance: Black hair, dark brown eyes, and as a kinda special bonus, a beautiful brown birth mark by her eye. (it is beautiful, Bailee) 

Personality: She's athletic and cheerful, very hyperactive. She's mostly described as a sanguine. Bailee knows what she is capable of and flaunts it unintentionally. 

4. Name: Casper or Logan (confidential information) 

Family: as of now, the only person that is considered family to him is Bailee, but he was adopted by Blaine and Miss Phoenix for a short while. 

Related to: (confidential information)

Appearance: Tall, dirty blonde haired, blue eyed boy 

Personality: He can be described best as Choleric. He wants things done and is very ambitious. Most importantly, he is easily angered or disturbed. 

5. Name: Matt (MattBot12 is sort of his full name.) 

Family: As revealed from the the words of Casper, Matt is indeed a robot. He considers Casper as his creator. 

Related to: Steel duh. 

Appearance: Like how a robot would look! No I'm joking. Short brown hair, green eyes, he is kind of short. 

Personality: Programmed to be cute and awkward. Slightly flirtatious, he he he nicknames. As he gets to know Eve better though, he adapts to her likes and interest. Hint, something is wrong with Matt's program at the moment. 

6. Name: Amber Rhymes (that took me forever to find)

Family: ummmmmmmm 

Related to: more ummmmmmms (Amber deserves better, she is an underrated character at this point)

Appearance: more ums because I don't think I ever gave her a proper description. Well to me she has red hair and hazel/ orange eyes 

Personality: Although completely capable of kicking butt, Amber is very shy and quiet. If you get to know her, she is kind and intelligent. 

(New Years goal: Give Amber a proper scene in the book. Maybe some Ramber one shots! Anything!)

7. Name:  Raven

Family: She has a mom and a dad that are very wealthy famous hunters. They found Raven to be very weak and lacked the Hunter experience. They dropped her off at the base when she was little and have not been heard of since. 

Related to: The lady in the portrait in chapter 4 

Appearance: Jet blue hair and green eyes, she is very pretty in my head. 

Personality: 100% Choleric. She wants things done her way and fast. She is easily angered. She's smart, sassy, confident, and sarcastic. 

8. Name: Piper

Family: Was adopted by Blaine and Miss Phoenix, but was mostly raised by Blaine

Related to: Mr. and Mrs. Woods, Bailee, and Eve

Appearance: A natural blonde, with dyed red hair. She's scrawny, but looks like she could be twenty. 

Personality: Piper has multiple personalities. The cause is due to past moments in her life that, to put it in better terms, caused her to stay in that state. For example, every time she hears the voice of Blaine, she instantly goes under the state of fear and becomes very shy and quiet. Her dominant personality however, is the one shown where she dream travels with Eve. She's soft and trust worthy. She wants to help Eve, but she is stuck between her other personalities that are on Blaine's side. Another example of one of her personas is the one she uses with Casper when they both were living with Blaine and Phoenix. This one can be viewed as the more childish kind of "I have a big crush on you" kind of vibes. 

9. Name: Adam 

Family: Sir Trent is the only memory he has of his past

Related to: Sir Trent and Mara 

Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes. Abilities include being able to freeze time basically and dream travel. 

Personality: Mature and nerdy. He's helpful and a great teacher. He is best described as phlegmatic. He is content with his job and is a peaceful person. 

10. Name: Trent

Family: Adam is the only thing he has from his past

Related to: Mara and Adam

Appearance: Black hair, and I thing the eye color was black but at some point I may have said green. 

Personality: Obnoxious and playful. The complete opposite of Adam and 100% Sanguine. He can be sweet and charming. 

All right, those are most of the characters. I really needed this, so I can now reflect and see if I made them the way I planned. I am really behind my publishing schedule but will work hard this Christmas to get some work done. I've been really stressed lately, and I have strayed away from my love and passion. I can't tell you how good it feels to be back on the keyboard and actually typing something relevant to my existence. Merry Christmas and a happy new years everyone. Make sure to follow my page on Instagram to see all the self promotion @fetus_writer.