Sticky Note: Update and Collab

For the few of you, who honestly might not even care, or the few that do, hello.
To be honest I haven't been working on this project, and I'm highly disappointed with myself. To have two months of almost complete free time should have been used to write. Now I'm about to enter highschool, and I've barely started the character charts.

I am not giving up. I won't let it happen and there isn't a single day I'm not thinking about this. I want to make this book happen but it's going to take a while. With school coming up, writing isn't my main priority, but it is one of them.

That being said, I'm also working on another project with my friend Mysterygirl1144960 called X-ray Vision. We have scheduled our debute to be around when we start school again which is at the beginning of August so very soon. I made the cover myself, so I am very proud.

Also I'm making major changes to the project to make it shorter and better. I'm definitely going to take time to incorporate HUGE character development for every character, even Amber. I'm also getting rid of some. These past months weren't a total waste. I have big plans that are going to be in motion.

Thanks for reading. It means a lot to me.

- Joanny