Chapter 57

CH 57

Charm.

On the plane, Zhen Zhen hoped to hear good news from Helen and William soon.

'Miss Zhen Zhen, are you thinking about finding out if you and boss are having a boy or a girl?' Cheng Yi asked.

'Miss Zhen Zhen isn't even three months pregnant yet,' Bai Yu Tian said. 'Besides, hers and boss' baby is healthy. It doesn't matter if their baby is a boy or a girl.'

'I don't need to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl,' Zhen Zhen said. 'Gu Zai and my second child is a boy.'

Yue Gu Zai stared at the newspaper in his hands. He knew it was pointless voicing his opinion that there was a fifty percent chance his and Zhen Zhen's second child was a girl.

'Miss Zhen Zhen, there is a chance it's a baby girl,' Cheng Yi said.

'No chance,' Zhen Zhen said. 'It's a boy. I've thought of a name for him already. His name is Ni.'

Yue Gu Zai helplessly put the newspaper away.

'Yue Ni sounds like a good name,' Cheng Yi said.

'Who wants to name the baby after a triad boss?' Zhen Zhen said. 'The baby's name is Reynold Ni.'

Yue Gu Zai had agreed Zhen Zhen could name their second child in memory of Reynold for saving her life.

Cheng Yi closed his mouth. He couldn't reason with a pregnant woman.

Zhen Wu ran to the door when he heard Zhen Zhen's footsteps.

'Mum, I missed you,' Zhen Wu said and hugged Zhen Zhen.

Zhen Zhen kissed Zhen Wu's face.

'Mummy missed you too,' Zhen Zhen said.

'Mum, your stomach is rounder,' Zhen Wu said. 'What have you been eating?'

'Zhen Wu, I'm giving you a little brother,' Zhen Zhen said.

'Really?' Zhen Wu asked.

'Yes,' Zhen Zhen said.

'Um, it has to be a little brother,' Zhen Wu said. 'I don't want a little sister.'

Zhen Zhen held Zhen Wu's hand and they walked into the living room.

'Teacher,' Zhen Zhen greeted.

'I'm happy I'll have another Zhen Wu to spoil,' teacher said.

Yue Gu Zai took Zhen Wu to the study room to speak privately to Zhen Wu.

'Son, having a little sister is good too,' Yue Gu Zai said.

'Dad, having a little sister is bad,' Zhen Wu said. 'Girls are weaker and loveable. I'll always have to give way to a little sister. Having a little brother is good. I can bully him if he misbehaves, and he'll always have to listen to his big brother.'

Two months later, Zhen Zhen was five months pregnant. Her mood swings drove Yue Gu Zai crazy. She would cry one moment and laugh the next moment.

'Zhen Zhen, do you want to go on the sea trip with your colleagues?' Yue Gu Zai asked. 'It's a chance for us to spend alone time together before the baby is born.'

'Baby, baby, baby,' Zhen Zhen said and cried.

'We don't have to go if you don't want to,' Yue Gu Zai said.

'You don't want to go on a trip with me?' Zhen Zhen asked.

'Of course I want to go on a trip with you,' Yue Gu Zai said.