Chapter 65.1

CH 65.1

Baby.

Ling Jia was happy Yue Gu Zai and Zhen Zhen were living a good life together. Ling Jia felt it was the right time to go back.

'Mum...' Yue Gu Zai called.

'Gu Zai, Zhen Zhen's a good woman,' Ling Jia said. 'Take good care of her.'

'Yes mum,' Yue Gu Zai said.

'Imperial brother Gu Zai...' Yue Dui Yi called.

Yue Dui Yi was sad to separate from Yue Gu Zai again.

Yue Gu Zai saw the Tom and Jerry box set in Yue Dui Yi's arms and he smiled.

'Dui Yi, what are you going to do with the box set at home?' Yue Gu Zai asked.

'Gu Zai, Dui Yi said the box set is the first gift you bought him,' Zhen Zhen said. 'He wants to bring it home as a momentum. Let him take it home.'

Yue Gu Zai nodded his head.

Yue Cheng Tian was relieved Louis didn't come to farewell Ling Jia.

'Let's go home,' Yue Cheng Tian said.

Yue Cheng Tian held Ling Jia and Yue Dui Yi's hands. The moment they were about the leave, Louis jumped out of the shadows and held onto Ling Jia's hand. An explosion was heard and the four of them disappeared.

Yue Gu Zai smiled at the empty spot. He knew it was going to be a lively place in the palace with Louis living with Ling Jia, Yue Cheng Tian and Yue Dui Yi.

Months past, Zhen Zhen was close to her delivery date. Zhen Zhen and Yue Gu Zai missed the lively days when their family members were together. If Zhen Zhen had an appointment on a day Yue Gu Zai was on a business trip, Yue Gu Zai assigned a guard to drive Zhen Zhen to the hospital.

After a hospital visit, Zhen Zhen walked outside and waited for the guard to pick her up. Her complexion paled when she saw Shu Tang Jue stepped out of a car.

'Miss Zhen Zhen, I want you to come with me to visit small rice grain,' Shu Tang Jue said. 'She misses you.'

'Do I have a choice?' Zhen Zhen asked.

Shu Tang Jue opened the front passenger seat for Zhen Zhen. She sat in his car, and he opened an empty blue box.

'Miss Zhen Zhen, I want you to put all your jewellery in here,' Shu Tang Jue said.

Zhen Zhen took off her blue diamond earrings, bracelet and diamond ring. Shu Tang Jue put the bracelet and diamond ring in the blue box, but he crushed the blue diamond earrings into powder.

'Miss Zhen Zhen, Tan Lang prepared a more beautiful pair of diamond earrings for you,' Shu Tang Jue said.

Zhen Zhen knew Shu Tang Jue found out about the blue diamond earrings Yue Gu Zai bought for her that had a tracking device installed.

Shu Tang Jue drove Zhen Zhen to a beautiful mansion, but she was in no mood to appreciate the architecture.

Shu Tang Jue led Zhen Zhen to his and Nan Ma's bedroom door.

'Miss Zhen Zhen, Nan Ma is pregnant,' Shu Tang Jue said. 'For several days she refused to eat. I hope you can persuade her to eat.'

Zhen Zhen was surprised Nan Ma was pregnant.

A chef brought a platter of food to Shu Tang Jue, and he passed it to Zhen Zhen.

'I'm not coming in,' Shu Tang Jue said.