Chapter 69.2

CH 69.2

Wall.

'Uncle Huyen, what are you doing here?' Zhen Wu asked.

'Young master, I brought a friend here for a medical examination,' Huyen Di said.

'Uncle Huyen, a male friend or your girlfriend?' Zhen Wu asked.

'Young master, she isn't my girlfriend,' Huyen Di said.

'Uncle Huyen, is uncle Bai here?' Zhen Wu asked.

'No,' Huyen Di said. 'He and Chu Gian are getting married today.'

'Getting married?' Zhen Wu asked. 'Is uncle Bai marrying into aunty Chu's family?'

It was no secret that Bai Tu Tian wanted to marry Chu Gian for many years, but Chu Gian refused.

'Young master, don't repeat your joke to him,' Huyen Di said.

'Uncle Huyen, if I dare repeat my joke in front of uncle Bai then I'm not a genius,' Zhen Wu said.

The doctor who examined Su Xiao Ya followed her outside.

'Out of you two men, who is the baby's father?' the doctor asked.

'Doctor, what's wrong?' Huyen Di asked before Su Xiao Ya could explain.

'Sir, what sort of a husband and father are you?' the doctor asked. 'Do you know how poor your wife's body condition is? By the way you're dressed, you look like you can afford proper health care for your wife and baby. Will it kill you to buy nutritious meals for your wife to eat? Your wife doesn't want to keep the baby. If you're forcing her to abort the baby then you're not human. If you didn't want to have a baby then you shouldn't have impregnated your wife. Think about it, if your father forced your mother to abort you then you wouldn't be standing here. Take your wife home, take good care of your wife and think carefully before you and your wife make a decision about the baby.'

The doctor walked back into the room, and closed the door.

'I'm sorry the doctor misunderstood,' Su Xiao Ya said.

'It doesn't matter,' Huyen Di said. 'Let's go.'

'Uncle Huyen, can you give me a lift too?' Zhen Wu asked.

Zhen Wu was curious about Huyen Di's girlfriend.

Huyen Di dropped off Su Xiao Ya home first.

'Xiao Ya, who was the man who drove you home in the fancy car?' Qua Qua asked.

'I'll go downstairs to buy you dinner,' Su Xiao Ya said.

'Xiao Ya, you didn't answer my question,' Qua Qua said. 'Don't tell me you got back together with your bad ex-husband.'

'Are you saying Li Cheng called you?' Su Xiao Ya asked.

'Yes,' Qua Qua said. 'Li Cheng asked me where you're staying. I didn't tell him. He thinks you're here because I'm your closest friend. He doesn't know where your father lives. If Li Cheng wants you to get back together with him, say no.'

'Qua Qua, Li Cheng has a beautiful girlfriend,' Su Xiao Ya said. 'Even if he doesn't have a girlfriend, he wanted to escape from me a long time ago. It doesn't matter what he wants, you can ignore him.'

'What's good about his girlfriend?' Qua Qua asked. 'If you change the way you dress, you'll look more beautiful than her. Xiao Ya, you look like you're hiding something from me.'

'Qua Qua, I'm pregnant,' Su Xiao Ya said.

'Li Cheng's baby?' Qua Qua asked.

'That night he was drunk,' Su Xiao Ya said. 'He doesn't remember what happened.'