Chapter 1

No one's POV

Yoongi walked into the school with untucked shirt and untied shoelaces. "Another day in a boring life." He sighed and went straight to class.

He entered the classroom and took a seat, he lifted his legs up onto the desk and laid back closing his eyes.

Jimin had came to school in a big sweater and knee-ripped jeans, he had a scarf on to hide his marks from what happened that night with someone who he was being paid from to do some unwated and regretful choices. But he had to support his family.

He had sat down right next to Yoongi, (considering that was his assigned seat) and waited for the bell to ring. The marks really bothered him, but he made a lot of money that night.

Yoongi looked at Jimin and rolled his eyes. He played with his pen and bit his lip, staring at the whiteboard. Yoongi had some scars around his body especially his arms, to keep anyone from knowing he always wore long sleves to school.

Jimin saw Yoongi's eyes as they rolled at him, he kept a straight face but you could tell he wasn't happy.

He waited until the teacher came in and as the teacher taught the lesson, Jimin bit his lip hard to the point it bled, the reason why that happened was because Jimin was way to nervous around Yoongi. Jimin quickly wiped of the blood, but it didn't stop it from bleeding.

Yoongi yawned as the teacher was teaching, he took a quick glance at Jimin seeing his bleeding lip.

He looked away and took out a tissue for Jimin (ignore how he got the tissue), once he handed the tissue Yoongi closed his eyes and rested not caring what the teacher is teaching.

Jimin looked at the tissue and quickly whispered, "Thank you." He placed the tissue over his lip and then it gradually stopped bleeding over some time. He couldn't help but blush a bit as he looked at the board, trying not to glance at Yoongi.

Yoongi tried to sleep through the lesson cause he didn't care about lessons anymore nor his life. He then had a nightmare as he opened his eyes almost immediately smacking the table creating a large bang. He was sweating slightly as he looked around the room seeing eyes staring at him.

Yoongi clicked his tongue as he looked at everyone, he got annoyed so he stood up and left the class.

Jimin saw as Yoongi left and glared at the students who were looking at Yoongi, he couldn't hold back anymore and asked the teacher if he could go to bathroom, when he was allowed too he got up and secretly followed Yoongi. He made it look like he was going to the bathroom even if he wasn't.

Yoongi stopped at the garden infront of a door, he looked around before going into the mysterious place or familiar for him. He went inside and sat down fiddling with his fingers. He took out a sharp object and placed it on his wrist. He pressed down as it stinged, he removed it and let the blood flow down his wrist dripping slowly onto the cold ground.

Jimin trailed Yoongi to the same place and saw what he did, couldn't hold back, he quickly ran to Yoongi. "A-Are you okay? Please, let me take a look, I-I can help you." He said softly but nervously, he smiled warm at him and reached out his hand.

Yoongi looked at Jimin with a cold expression. "I don't need help." He growled before he looked back at the cut he made.

"B-But please. That's not good for your health, It doesn't matter if you need help or not, you need care. So please, let me see." Jimin said softly once again, but the tone turning a bit harsh. "Please?"

"Tch... I'm worthless you don't need to have me beside you, find someone else to help." Feeling the sting in his arm hurts but he brushed it off. He was starting to get a little light headed though.

"You not worthless! No matter who says it, you're worth for every good reason. I have no one else to help, you're here and it's best that I do." Jimin noticed as he looked light headed and he quickly took but gently took his wrist, and looked at him in the eyes, "Why are you doing this?"

Yoongi sighed. "I don't like any of this, please stop my suffering, end me." He slightly begged to Jimin.

"Hyung please! You know more than this! People care about you, I care about you." Jimin began crying, "Please.... I have nothing else to do but suffer, so please, we can do it together."

"Seriously? My pain and your pain is different ok? So get out." Yoongi pointed towards the door.

"B-But.." Jimin mumbled and ran out, his eyes fulled of tears. He went into the bathroom and sat on the tiled ground, his hot tears dropping on the floor.

Yoongi sighed as he saw the younger run out, he didn't like that but he also didn't know what to do. Yoongi just stayed there and looked at the floor, some tears threatening to fall down his face but he held it in.

Jimin decided to go back to class so he wouldn't have to think about Yoongi, he still liked him even if it felt like he didn't like him back. As he came in, the teacher asked, "Have you seen Yoongi? He went before you and he still isn't back."

Jimin shook his head, "No, I haven't seen him." He bit his lip, he didn't care weather if it will bleed again, but while he bited, he thought about Yoongi and what had happened before.

___________________________________

So.... This book is probs gon be updated quite frequently cause it is an rp lol, if the rp discontinues I'll be making the ending on a good notr ofc 😂

___________________________________