Chapter 2

Yoongi just stayed there before looking at the time. "Aish..." He stood up and went back to class, before he actually did he went to wash off the blood from his wrist.

Yoongi went back into class and sat down ignoring tons of eyes which where on him this time. He sat at his seat and played with his pen.

Jimin glanced at Yoongi but looked away quickly, he looked at his cold hands, he wanted so badly to help Yoongi. “How can I help someone who doesn’t want help?” He asked himself and frowned a bit, the bell had rang and once Jimin walked out, he walked into a hallway that barely anyone was in, and he was pinned to the wall by some guy.

“W-What are you doing?” Jimin asked blushing brightly, the guy didn’t say anything and licked his lips, “I bet you’re gonna enjoy what I’m gonna do to you.” He smiled. Jimin looked at the guy terrified, knowing he won’t get money in this situation.

Yoongi walked out with his head hung low as he heard a thud on the wall. He looked up to see what was happening as he looked he saw Jimin being pinned by someone who was licking his lips

Yoongi's eyes shot daggers at the guy which was pinning Jimin, his hand formed into fists ready to punch the dude.

He had no patience to wait and see if that was just fun in games so he sped up his walking pace, grabbing the person by the collar and gave him a punch. He growled at the guy. "Don't touch him."

Jimin saw that Yoongi came closer, “Is he—?” Then he saw as Yoongi punched the guy, “What’s your problem?! He’s not even your boyfriend!” The guy yelled at Yoongi. Jimin fell silent, he didn’t know what to do but blush, he tried getting out the guy’s grasp but was still pinned.

Yoongi pulled Jimin to his side. "But his my best friend!" He shot back growling a the dude. "Get lost, or you'll get another one of my fists in your face, and that will send you to the hospital." He said holding onto Jimin's wrist tightly.

Jimin held onto Yoongi’s side a bit tightly, getting a bit scared. “Whatever, I’ll be back Park.” The guy ran off and Jimin’s eyes watered. “Hyung.. W-Why did you save me? I thought you wanted me to leave you alone.. But, thank you.” He mumbled softly under his breath.

Yoongi didn't look at Jimin but huffed. "No one can be treating you like that infront of me tsk..." He released the youngers hand walking to his locker grabbing stuff and putting stuff in.

“H-Hyung.. I can understand that you’re dealing with some issues right now, but I’m you’re best friend, just like you said, I care for you, I’ll understand you and I’d never judge you.” Jimin mumbled softly and stood still.

He rolled his eyes. "I have to get home now." He said as he closed his locker and walked out of the gates going home, he wasn't looking forward to it but he knew if he didn't his punishment would be worse then it already has been.

Jimin stood there and looked at the ground silently, the day went on the once the day was over, Jimin gulped as it would be a another day of dirty work.

He came home with the money and counted of what he had, he sighed as it wasn’t enough, he went outside and looked the car passing by, “Wonder what would happen if I stood completely still in the middle of the road, maybe a car will run over me and I’ll die, as much as I think it would end suffering, my family would still suffer.” He thought to himself, tears rolling down his eyes a bit.

Yoongi went home and got a new set of serious scars on his body but his eyes are black with no emotions, ever since his mom died his been seriously tortured by his dad. He wanted to end his sufferings but he couldn't he really couldn't, he laid on the cold hard floor unable to move as his body was hurting badly.

His eyes slowly closed as his vision went pitch black. The next day he woke up and slowly got up with everything hurting still but not as painful as yesterday. He went to do his usual routine and headed to school trying to look normal.

Jimin woke up and put his pillow over his head, wishing that his life was a dream and that he’s going to wake up again, but nothing happened.

So he got up and got ready for school, he went to class and realized that the day is probably going to go by quickly and soon to be another day of more dirty work, he honestly felt like crying, but it’s not going to do anything. He sat down and felt as he was being watched, he put his head down and tried going to sleep.

Yoongi walked into class acting like his ok but showing his normal mood. He sat the to Jimin and laid his head down on the table.

He wanted to faint right there and then but he looked around and at his 'best friend' he faced towards his desk again he had a mini smile plasted on his face.