Chapter 5

Jimin took Yoongi’s hand and got up, he gave him a hug before saying: “I’ll see you later.” Then letting go and walking to his next class, right as the bell rang.

Yoongi waved and went to his class right after Jimin did. While they were having lessons Yoongi's mind was still on the situation just now.

While Jimin was in class, he thought about everything that had happen. Questions were flying everywhere around his mind, “Are we dating now?” Thinking about it made Jimin blush, incredibly. He had the flashback of how much pain Yoongi was in, when he saw Yoongi after school, he wouldn’t hesitate to help him.

Yoongi slightly blushed, its been quite long since he had some feeling other then sadness, anger and depression. He is glad to have Jimin by his side to help him with his problems.

“As long as I protect Yoongi, we’d protect eachother. Right?” Jimin thought to himself, he played with his fingers. As long as Jimin could see Yoongi smile again, everything would be okay.

Yoongi thought and thought about Jimin. "Thank you Park Jimin." He whispered under his breath and played with his fingers. "But... Theres really nothing thats going to be different now..."

The rest of the periods went by and it was the end of the day, Jimin wasn’t sure if he would be meeting up with Yoongi, but he stayed at his locker for a while, looking around to see if Yoongi was anywhere near him.

Yoongi walked out to the lockers and saw Jimin, he waved to him as he approached him. "Hi."

Jimin waved as well with a sweet smile on his face, “Hi Yoongi-ah.” He said as he came closer. “A-Are you busy today? I-I was wondering if we, you know, could hangout?” He asked nervously, he bit his lip hard. Being with Yoongi for a while would be better  for him, since then later he could do the dirty work.

"Um... Sure." He agreed and bit his bottom lip: "I hope my father would be asleep once I'm back home." He thought.

“Unless you don’t want too of course, I’m not forcing you too.” Jimin smiled at Yoongi, “He probably doesn’t want too..” He thought with a slight frown on his face.

"If I'm not coming why am I still standing here? Lets go already." He said and looked away, his heart slightly beat faster as he hoped that today stays lucky day.

“O-Okay.” Jimin smiled shyly, “I-I can treat you out to a café or something, I-I got extra money yesterday from my job.” Thinking about it made Jimin worry, he bit his lip— but this might be there only chance. So why not make the best of it?

"Nah, I'm the hyung, so I'll treat." He said and ruffled his hair, though he has no job and secretly steals money from his rich ass dad.

“R-Really, are you sure?” Jimin asked, tilting his head to the side slightly. He blushed as his hair was ruffled, and a smile fell onto his lips.

He nodded. "Yep I'll buy anything you want, but where do you wanna go?" He looks at the blushing younger, which he thinks is really cute.

The way Yoongi offered to “Buy anything you want,” made Jimin blush even more at the kind offer. “T-Thank you, I was thinking we would go to the cafe.” He suggested and smiled, although he found it weird as he saw it in a date somehow, he liked the idea of it.

Yoongi took Jimin's hand and walked out of school, he noticed people glaring at them. "I know a place we should go."

He led Jimin to a small cafe and went in hearing the jingle of bells coming from the door. "Hello Yoongi." He greeted the male back. "Hey Jin hyung." Jin looked at the other male as he said. "Whos that?"

"His em... My best friend." Yoongi wasn't sure if he could say 'boyfriend'. He let go of Jimin's hand and sat down.

“H-Hello, I’m Park Jimin. Nice to meet you Hyung.” Jimin smiled shyly and bowed, he was okay with Yoongi not saying ‘boyfriend’ but still had a small desire that he did so. He say down in front of Yoongi and played with his own fingers.

"So what can I get for you love birds?" Jin said as Yoongi rolled his eyes but did sorta like what Jin said. "What do you want Min?" Yoongi ask and admired Jimin.

Jimin blushed as he heard “love birds” and looked down shyly, he blushed even more at the nickname, “U-Um can I have Bulgogi?” he said quite shyly and bit his lip.

"Why so shy Jimin?" Jin asked as Yoongi mumbled a simple 'cute'. Jin took down Jimin's order. "Then what about drinks?" Yoongi looked at the menu. "Hm... I'll just have a coffee, no need anything to eat." He said and Jin nodded. "But are you sure you don't want to eat? You haven't been eating much." Yoongi glared at Jin.

"Theres nothing to eat ok?" Yoongi said and looked at Jimin. "Unless I can have Jimin." He whispered at him.

“O-Oh u-um, I-I guess y-you can say I-I’m always l-like this..” Jimin mumbled shyly, blushing incredibly. “I can have water, thank you.” He tilted his head in confusion as Yoongi didn’t want to eat, he heard Yoongi and blushed even more.

Yoongi smirked looking at Jimin's facial expression after what he said. "Alright then I'll get your orders in a moment." Jin said and walked off to the kitchen. "Anyways, tutor me Jimin, I need someone to help me with my grades."

“O-Of course, just tell me what you need help with specifically and I’ll be willing to help you.” Jimin smiled brightly at Yoongi.

"What can you teach me, Mr. Park." Yoongi placed his face on the palm of his hand.

“O-Okay..” Jimin mumbled and blushed embarrassingly, thinking about how stupid he thought his own self was. He took out his school stuff and took out papers, “I’ll help you with math, I have a AP class for that..” He mumbled.

He nodded. "Ok and I'll call you Mr. Park now, cause I like it." He said as they orders arrived. "Here everything you ordered." Jin said placing the food on the table. "Thanks Jin hyung." Yoongi paid for all the food and drank a sip of his coffee