Chapter 4

Jimin began singing one of the songs that he and Yoongi made together, he sang very quietly he leaned his head back a bit, his eyes fulled of tears because of how much he wanted to be friends with Yoongi again.

Yoongi smiled hearing a song, it cleared all his nightmares for now and replaced them with happy moments. He didn't want the dream to end.

Jimin continued to sing as he saw Yoongi smile- Something he didn't really see from him, he smiled sadly and the tears kept falling.

His eyes slowly fluttered open and heard the song. He faced to where the melody was playing from and widened his eyes shocked. "J-jimin?" He said shocked. (Honestly its so emo, thats why I asked if I could get this on wattpad 😂😂)

Jimin stopped singing once he heard Yoongi, he smiled at Yoongi warmly and didn't get up, he just looked at Yoongi with soft eyes.

"Did you h-hear all of that?" Yoongi asked tearing up slowly. He gulped as he turned to face the desk and closed his song book and tried to put it in his bag but he hit the desk and dropped the book hissing in pain.

He quickly grabbed the book ignoring the pain and placed it in his bag.

Once Yoongi began tearing up Jimin got up and went to Yoongi, "Hyung, you know I still remember all of those songs.." He furrowed his eyebrows, "Hyung what's wrong? You look hurt.."

Yoongi shook his head and wiped his eyes. "Nothing, and its great you remember them." He said facing away from him.

Jimin smiled sadly as Yoongi wasn't facing him, "Why wouldn't I remember?" He smiled and looked at Yoongi.

He sighed. "I thought you'd forget everything. I can't believe you still remember me." He said and stood up he bit his lip and walked. "You need to forget me."

Jimin's eyes widen and a huge frown fell on his face, "F-Forget you? No Yoongi, please, let me care for you, let me support you and be there for you when you need it. Even if you want me too I won't allow it, please Yoongi.."

Yoongi clicked his tongue. "I will not change now forget me its much better, you'll live a happier life without caring for me." He sighed as a tear strolled down his right cheek.

"But it doesn't matter if I live the happier life, it's you who should. You're in so much pain right now, how could you live on without someone there for you?" Jimin continued to cry and he softly caressed Yoongi's tears away.

"Theres no point still... Nothing will ever change between us... Just forget about it please Jimin, I don't want you to get hurt by me." Yoongi begged Jimin while facing him and looking down.

“But please—! It doesn’t matter if you hurt me,” Jimin covered his face to hide his tears, “Because I’ll still love you.” He whispered and fell to his knees.

Yoongi's eyes widened one he heard that. Tears started flowing down his cheeks and kneeled infront of him. "H-how do you still have feelings for me... A-after everything I done to you?"

“B-Because.. I know inside you there’s a different person who I always loved.. You don’t know you really are, how amazing and caring you are. I’ve been hurt to many times before, I have to admit it, I’m in love with you and I’m sorry if you don’t feel the same.” Jimin cried even more, and pulled Yoongi in for a hug.

He was shocked but hugged him back slowly. "I-I... Love you too..." He bit onto his bottom lip and rested his head on Jimins shoulder.

“I-If you actually do love me as well.. Then I hope you know that no matter how much you hurt me, I’ll never leave you.” Jimin smiled sadly and placed his head on Yoongi’s.

He felt really touched at what Jimin was saying. "W-we'll get to that after school... Right now we have lessons." He said and pulled away from the hug standing up, he lended a hand to Jimin and looked away. (Thanks to me making a touching moment broken 🌚)