Chapter 6

"If you like it then I'm okay with it." Jimin smiled, "Thank you Jin-ssi." He bowed, "Thank you Yoongi-hyung for paying." Jimin began eating his food, then teaching Yoongi what the topic in class was and how to solve it.

"No problem." Once Jimin started teaching, Yoongi listened to what he taught.

Jimin tried to explain the best he could, "So you understand right?" Then he drew it out for Yoongi so he could have a better understanding.

He nodded. "Yeah, I guess." As the lesson continued Yoongi suddenly winced in pain as he looked to his pants and shirt, he accidentally spilled his coffee on himself. He quickly stood up and ran to the restroom. He was also cussing all the way to the restroom

"Y-Yoongi?" Jimin got up and went to the bathroom following him worriedly, "Are you okay Yoongi? What happened?" He asked very concerned and bit his lip.

"I'm fine just me back at the table." He bit his lip and tried to clean off the stains.

"O-Okay, just tell me if you want me to come back." Jimin left the bathroom and sat back at the table, eating his food slowly.

"Aish what am I supposed to do now." He then called Jin and asked him to bring new clothes. Jin passed them to Yoongi as Yoongi changed out of the coffee stained shirt and pants.

He left the restroom and walked back to Jimin. "Welp, I look weird." He was wearing a suit which Jin could only find cause the rest were pink outfits.

" He was wearing a suit which Jin could only find cause the rest were pink outfits

Jimin's jaw dropped and his eyes widen, he blushed brightly, "Oh my god.." He mumbled under his breath. He thought Yoongi looked really good, hence they bright blushing. It was an actual struggle to eat his food because he couldn't take his eyes of Yoongi.

"Welp stop staring its weird." Yoongi looked at Jimin weirdly. "This is the only thing I could wear cause someone, only has alot of pink stuff." Yoongi glared at Jin as Jin rolled his eyes. "What?"

"S-Sorry.." Jimin immediately looked away, he looked down and played with his fingers, he bit his lip and blushed. "What the hell is wrong with me?" He thought and asked to himself. Jimin laughed as Yoongi and Jin spoke to one another about the clothing, he smiled and zoned out. Only eating his food when he actually thought about it.

Yoongi let out a groan as he rolled his eyes at Jin, and looked over to the eating Jimin.

Jimin continued to eat his food until he was finished, "So do you want to continue with the lesson?" He asked smiling shyly.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, sure." He looked at the his watch and at the time. He slightly panicked but stayed calm infront of Jimin.

"Alright, but I.. Uh, have to be somewhere around 4:15." Jimin mumbled softly and continued his lesson, once it got around that time, Jimin packed all of his stuff. "I'll see you tomorrow Yoongi-hyung, stay safe for me please." Then Jimin kissed Yoongi's cheek and ran off blushing brightly.

Yoongi nodded as he saw him left. "I hope so..." He stood up and left the shop. He waved goodbye to Jin and slowly walked back because. "I'm already late so its fine if I am even later." He mumbled, he walked infront of the door and grabbed the door knob slowly twisting it and pushing the door open.

He walked in and placed his bag down slowly. He looked around and was suddenly up against the wall choking. "Where were you? Slutting around is it? Wow you look really stunning Yoongi, well lucky for you its my day off." Yoongi sighed and let his father do what he does, there was no explaining because his father never listens.

When Jimin got to the "house" and after the work was done, he came out crying with the money in his hand. He ran to a random bench and curled up into a ball, continuing to cry over and over again.

Yoongi ended up with more fresh scars and laid on the ground. He sighed and teared up. "Why does my life have to be like this?" He curled into a ball hugging himself. "I wish I was with Jimin..." A tear rolled down and dripped on the floor.

"Where's Yoongi..?" Jimin asked himself and tried to wipe his tears, but the more he did so the more they came down. He ran to his house and dropped the money on the counter, leaving it there and walking into the kitchen, grabbing a knife and holding it to his head, crying nonstop.

Yoongi reached to his pocket to call Jimin. He bit his lip hoping dearly he would answer. "P-please... I n-eed y-you now J-j-jimin."

Jimin felt his phone ring and picked it up, "Y-Yoongi-hyung?" He said, his voice cold and swollen.

Yoongi smiled alittle knowing that Jimin picked up but his smile immediately turned into a worried expression, he tried to sound as normal as he could. "Jimin? Why do you sound so... Hurt?" Yoongi was worried for the younger.
"Hyungie, I'm gonna have to tell you the truth. My family is in big debt right now so I have to do sexual work to get money, I love you and you know I wouldn't try to do those things behind your back. I never want to go to that stupid house ever again, I just want to see you.." Tears came down Jimin's face, "I want to see you.."

"J-jimin..." Yoongi cried after hearing that. "I can't come... B-because I-I can't move... I-t hurts J-jimin..." He bit his lip.

"Then I'll come too you, y-you're hurt? Who hurt you?" Jimin got up quickly, still having the phone in his hand and running to Yoongi's house and knocking on the door.

He widened his eyes and he got up painfully. He slowly walked to the door. "Jimin you should be h-here, please go!" He heard his father upstairs. "Whos that you little brat?!" Yoongis eyes looked at Jimin scared.

"Let me protect you." Jimin said looking down crying, "Let him hurt me, let him kill me. As long as I protect you." Jimin smiled sadly and held Yoongi's hand tightly.

"I can't let that happen... His my father Jimin.... And your my lover please go home now, and you know what I'll pay off your family's debt." He begged as he heard steps coming down. "Please Jimin leave now, I'll be fine." Yoongi said with a saddened smile.

"N-No! P-Please Yoongi, he's going to kill you!" Jimin cried, "I love you, so much, please be safe." Then Jimin ran back to his house crying nonstop.

Yoongi smiled and waved as Jimin ran off. His dad came behind him as he got beaten up again screaming in pain.

As he ran, he heard Yoongi's screaming and continued to cry nonstop, he stood there, he didn't go to his house. He grabbe his phone and called the police- He couldn't bear to hear his love screaming in pain.

Yoongi fell on the floor not even sparing a single movement as to how pain it was. After afew moments everything blacked out