Chapter 7 (End)

SORRY I THOUGHT I UPLOADED THIS CHAPTER ALREADY 😂😂 FORGIVE ME

___________________________________

The police had knocked the door open, searching around the house and finding Yoongi on the floor, Jimin followed behind and saw Yoongi, he ran to him, crying and wishing he would wake up— Hoping Yoongi was no where near dead. The abundance rushed Yoongi into the hospital while the police arrested Yoongi’s dad. The next day, Jimin walked inside Yoongi’s room in the hospital, having flowers in his hand. He smiled as Yoongi was still asleep.

Yoongi fluttered his eyes open and winced when the bright light hit his eyes. He looked around the room and looked at a blurry figure. "H-hello?" He called out to the figure and smiled when his vision was back.

Jimin walked fastly to Yoongi and hugged Yoongi tightly, kissing the top of his head gently. “It’s Jimin, how are you feeling?” He asked sweetly and smiled as well.

Yoongi smiled hearing the familiar voice and name. "I'm ok just alittle hurt." He smiled slowly hugging back. "B-but my father? What about my father?" He asked worriedly.

“That’s good.” Jimin smiled brightly, “Your father got arrested for child abuse, they fined him a lot of money, that money is in your hands now.” He smiled, hoping Yoongi was okay with it.

Yoongi slightly had tears in his eyes, finding out that his father was in jail but it was for the best. "Thank you Jimin for saving me then."

“You first then myself Hyungie. And please don’t cry, you know that if you would have touched you one for time, you could’ve been killed.” Jimin said, smiling although the older was crying. He hugged him tightly and smiled.

Yoongi hugged him back and smiled. "Yea... But your debts where can I pay it off at?" He whispered into his ears.

Jimin’s eyes widen, “Y-You’re willing t-to pay for i-it?” He whispered back and asked. His eyes were slowly getting tearful from joy.

Yoongi nodded. "Of course, we need to live happily together." He smiled and slightly pecked Jimin's cute cheeks

Tears fell from Jimin’s eyes, they were actually happy tears for the first time in forever. He blushed brightly at the cheek peck, he smiled widely and hugged Yoongi tightly. “Thank you, thank you, thank you— Oh my god, I love you so much.”

"I love you too Jimin." Yoongi smiled ruffling his hair making it tangle up. "But how much is your debt Jimin?"

“About $55,000..” Jimin mumbled embarrassingly, “I’ll help you pay, I promise..” He sniffed due to the tears and tried his best to smile.

"Ani remember my fam is really rich, so you don't have to pay for anything hm?" Yoongi pats Jimin's back and pulled him to sit on the comfortable bed.

“B-But..” Jimin mumbled and sat with him and hugged his side. “I-I got you flowers..” He mumbled and looked down shyly, holding up a bunch of flowers for Yoongi.

Yoongi took them and chuckled. "Your in debt but still buying flowers for me?" He said placing the flowers down. "But thank you, and no buts Jimin."

“I-I know.. B-But I thought it would make you feel better.” Jimin smiled cheekily, he puffed his cheeks and continued to smile.