Chapter 3

Jimin saw the mini smile, he smiled too, but wasn’t shown, he blushed slightly and as some kid who walk passed, hit Jimin behind the head, Jimin’s head automatically shook and went up, he frowned and looked down slightly. The bell rang and the lesson began.

Yoongi looked up hearing a soft slap as he glared at the student which did that. He stood up clutching his fist but sat back down immediately, he groaned as his legs stung in pain when he stood up. He heard the bell ring and got ready for lessons though he couldn't understand anything cause of the pain he was suffering through and this was the worst.

Jimin blushed brightly but looked away quickly, he heard the groan and wished he could help Yoongi heal from whatever it was that had hurt him.

Yoongi's mind became blur as he just stared at his desk. He didn't really know what to think at that moment, but he couldn't think of anything except feeling pain.

Jimin payed attention to the lesson and eventually the bell rang, the classes went by and it was time for lunch. Jimin sat outside by himself with no lunch, even if he was incredibly hungry, he forced himself not to eat.

Yoongi heard the bell ring so he just stays there not moving but he saw Jimin going so he decided to follow him but he was limping slightly. He sorta stalked Jimin as he was afraid of being found out.

He saw that he wasn't eating but starving himself, he shook his head and slowly and weakly taking out a small bun which was meant for him cause he knew he didn't eat as he mostly stalked him during recess.

He threw the bun with his remaining strength and quickly limped away to class. He wrote a small note before throwing it.
"Stop starving yourself and eat."

The bun had landed in his arms, “What?” Jimin mumbled and read it, he looked around, “Y-Yoongi..?” He shook his head, “He doesn’t like me anyways, he wouldn’t care.” He mumbled and slowly began eating it.

Yoongi slowly but painfully sat down and slept half way through recess. He snored lightly and mumbled some stuff. "H-help."

Jimin was done with the bun, he got up and decided to go around the school, he went inside a classroom which Yoongi was in, he heard the mumbling and ran up to him. He smiled sadly as Yoongi was sleeping, “I hope you know I still care about you.”

Jimin sat down beside him and looked at him, he gazed but snapped out, “I can’t believe I’m enjoying watching him sleep.” He thought to himself and blushed brightly.

Yoongi thought he heard something similar to Jimin's voice and rubbed his eyes slowly. "What?" He said using his usual cold voice but husky because he just woke up.

He tilted his head. "Whats wrong with you? Are you a creep or something? Why are you blushing?" He scratched his nape as he asked alot of questions.

“I-I..” Jimin looked down shyly, “S-Sorry, I-I know you don’t like me around you anyway, I-I’ll just leave you be. Sorry.” He got up and left, he went back to his spot at lunch and hid himself in his knees. “I’m sorry Yoongi..” He mumbled.

Yoongi raised and eyebrow. "W-wait..." He said as he saw him leave, he sighed, feeling guilty he covers his face and shook his head. "Aish..." He wanted Jimin to stay with him but he left before he could ask him to stay. Maybe he was being too harsh?

Jimin wanted to go back to stay with Yoongi, but he thought Yoongi hated him. He decided to take out a sticky note and pen, he wrote on it: “I’m sorry, I hope you can forgive me. I just thought you were hurt, I wanted to help, and it’s okay if you don’t want it, I care about you and I understand if you hate me.”

He folded the note and walked back to the classroom, he secretly threw the sticky note and it landed on the desk Yoongi was sitting at, he slid down against the wall waiting to hear Yoongi say something.

He heard a paper land on his desk and unfolded it to read the note. Once he read it he responded. "I don't hate you... I'm just to scared to tell you." He said and crumpled the paper sighing. He laid his head down again and aimed the crumpled paper and threw it to the front of the classes dustbin.

He folded up his sleves on his shirt revealing the scars are bruises on his hand, he touched one of them and hissed in pain. He covered up his hand and sat silently wondering about home.

“Scared to tell me what?” Jimin asked himself and looked at his cold hands, he saw the scars and bruises, he tried not to cry, “Yoongi-hyung..” He mumbled.

Yoongi didn't know what to do but he took something out of his bag slowly and got out his pencil. This book had tons of notes and songs he wrote with Jimin last time. He sighed touching the book gently opening it up revealing a new page and started writing.

Jimin saw the book and smiled sadly, he bit his tongue hardly, thinking about what Yoongi could be writing. He also went back to those times where they wrote together.

He wrote and wrote until he decided to take a nap cause he was sleepy, he put his pencil down and rested his head on the desk before falling asleep.

The song was about the past when things were happy and joyous with Jimin but the song slowly fell dark and started to avoid him. (Don't judge at how long recess is)