Scared for life

Vincent's point of view:

  I woke up around midnight, a massive headache scratched within my skull. I sat up and shook my head a bit. My headache only got worse. I tried to stand but collapsed back onto the bed. I looked to my side and reached for Akki but felt only emptiness. Where is he?! Panic and desperation clawed within me. What if he left? What if he finally got tired of everything and just left? I tried my best to stand and held onto  anything that could support me. When I finally made it downstairs, I grabbed a glass of water and gulped it down. It made my headache soften. I was finally able to walk on my own. I quickly grabbed my jacket and shoes, running out the door and to my car.

  I drove down every neighborhood looking for Akki. When I came to a dead end I stopped and got out. I called for him several times before I hear a blood curdling scream. My entire body was frozen as I heard crazed laughter coming from behind me. Not listening to my better judgement I turned to the alley way and ran towards the area the scream came from. I stood in horror as I same Akki.

  I watched as he swung the blade across the woman's neck. "Akki?" My voice sounded frail and weak. He looked at me and smiled. His lips were covered in blood. I couldn't believe it.  How could this psychopath come into my life and steal my heart? I couldn't believe myself. I had fallen in love with a psychotic serial killer.

  I turned and ran and didn't stop running till I was home. I didn't even care that I had left my car there. Akki could steal it and drive far away from here and I wouldn't care. I ran into my bedroom and locked it. My body shook with fear, fear of Akki coming here and killing me for witnessing the crime he had committed. The knife I held in my hand was the only thing I could rely on if he happened to come back. I froze as I heard a car pull into my drive way. "Vincent?" I heard him call out. I didn't say anything back, afraid he would do something. I tried to quiet the whimpers I hadn't realized I was making. I let out a small sigh as I heard my front door close. I felt safe again until I heard something tap my window...

[ Sorry this is a really short chapter. I'm tired and thinking a lot about stuff. I will try to make the next one a longer one. Love you all my little kitties >;) ]