Love *explicit content* o.o

Akki's POV:

I woke up, shaking and in pain. I groaned as pain shot through my arm. I had forgotten what happened last night. As I looked at Vincent's sleeping form, I contemplated leaving again. I let out a heavy sigh as I carefully pulled away from him. He stirred a bit, grabbing onto my coat tightly. "Akki?" He said drowsily.

  "Yeah Vincent?" I ask, mentally cursing at myself for waking him up.

  "Please don't leave again. I can't handle being alone." His voice cracked at the last part. I felt like a knife was jammed into my heart and twisted. I held out my pinkie finger.

  "I promise I won't leave." I said, knowing I would be breaking that promise one day. He seemed to brighten up as he held my pinkie with his. I reached around him to look at the time. Great, nearly 6. Vincent looks at me as I stand up and head for the bathroom. Carefully, I pull back my bandage to see the damage done. I smiled happily. Wasn't too bad, but it definitely won't get infected. I felt two arms wrap around my body. "Akki, I missed you." I heard Vincent mumble as he put his face on my back. I turned around and pressed my lips roughly against his, catching him by surprise.

Vincent's POV:

I felt heat rise up in my cheeks as I kissed Akki back just as rough. It's been so long since I've felt this happy. I couldn't handle it, this feeling. It's amazing. I gripped Akki's shoulders tightly as he picked me up. Instinctively, I wrapped my legs around his waist. I groaned as he pushed me against the wall, attacking my neck with his teeth. It hurt as his sharp razor-like teeth cut a bit. I couldn't help but feel weak and feeble. I loved it. I could tell Akki loved being dominant, his hands kept reaching to the front of my pants. I moaned a little too loud as his hands rubbed my length through my pants.  I could tell Akki was getting way too excited, his length kept rubbing against mine.

Akki's POV:

I couldn't help myself. I missed him so much. I need his love and I need it now. I carry him back into the room and set him on his bed. Quickly, I shut the blinds and close the curtains. He looked so meek and feeble. I loved this. My dominant and animalistic nature began to kick in. I pinned his hands above his head and sat on his legs. He seemed to enjoy this, I know I am. I grinned at him as he moaned teasingly. His moans sounded like pure ecstasy to me. It made me want this more then anything. I let him go and got up. Without a moment to lose, I undressed myself. Vincent stared at me as I stood in front of him, completely naked. I chuckled lightly as his eyes wandered to my lower half, namely my length that was clearly excited.  He quickly undressed himself, blushing as he stood up to face me. In my eyes, Vincent was the most beautiful creation I have laid eyes on. I kissed his cheek softly. "There's no need to be shy. If you don't want to we don't have to do anything." I said holding his face in my hands. He just shook his head and kissed me roughly. I smirked into the kiss seeing as Vincent was trying to be dominant.

Vincent's POV:

I blushed brightly as I pushed Akki on to the bed. I don't know what is going through my head at the moment. I just felt lust, nothing but lust and longing. Carefully, I straddled his hips. He grinned at me as he gripped my ass, causing me to yelp. I bit his shoulder harshly, blood trickled down a bit as i stared up at him. He moaned as I traced my tongue along the bite mark. Being the tease I am, I grabbed his length and began to stroke it gently. He fell back and gripped the sheets as he let out a moan of pure ecstasy. I slowly lined myself up and slid down onto his length. I felt tears prick my eyes as I adjusted to his length. He moaned loudly as I rode him slowly. My heart began to beat faster as he sat up and began to thrust up into me. He held my hips, pushing me down farther onto his length as I moved up and down on it.

Akki's POV:

Even the word ecstasy couldn't describe how being inside Vincent felt. I gently flipped us over so I was dominant again. I stood on my knees as Vincent flipped onto his stomach. I lined myself up with his entrance and gently pushed back into him again. He let out a shy and pained moan. I bit his shoulder, letting my teeth sink into his skin. He seemed to enjoy it a lot. I reached a hand down and began to stroke his length as I thrust into him harder. I felt a warm liquid cover my hand. I smiled knowing Vincent had reached his climax. I gripped his hips tightly as I moaned loudly, cumming inside of him. I collapsed next to Vincent, smiling and looking at him with puppy dog eyes. He smacked my face and laughed as I pulled him close to my chest. "You're not going to school by the way." I said sounding like a child. He just nodded his head as I yawned sleepily. I pulled the blanket over us as he fell asleep, me soon after.

[I updated! Yay! Lulz! Hope you guys are enjoying my book Lady and Man Buggies :3 <3 sorry it's short. I'm getting back into the flow]