Mommy

Akki's POV:

I grabbed Jake's phone for the time. "Holy shit! It's 8 am?!" I screamed to no one. I quickly wrapped up the corpse and set it in a corner of the basement. The basement was currently soaked in blood. The floors, walls and even the ceiling had a crimson tint to it. I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked. I was covered in blood, from head to toe. I quietly opened the door and locked it behind me. Tiptoeing, I walked to the nearest bathroom. I quickly got in the shower and watched as blood flowed from me and into the drain. Once done, I ran upstairs naked. Grabbing a black Motionless In White T-shirt, boxers and skinny jeans from the closet before I went downstairs to see Vincent. It felt so nice to be clean and to have clean clothes on. "Vincent?" I called out from the living room. Not here? I walked into the kitchen to see a woman and Vincent on the table. "Oh hey Mike." He said, clearly warning me not to use my name. "Meet my mom Pamela." He said as the lady walked up to me. "It's so nice to meet you Mike." She said hugging me. Weed and alcohol was what she reeked of. "It's nice to finally meet Vincent's mother." I say smiling. It made me mentally laugh how she didn't even recognize me. "So mom, why are you here?" Vincent asks, anger clearly rising inside of him. "Hmm? Oh! Because I wanted to see my baby boy!" She said cheerfully. It made me sick. She acted like she loved Vincent, when in reality he's a mistake to her. I hate the woman. "Liar! Now tell me why the fuck you're here!" He yells, clearly past his boiling point. Pamela looks shocked but keeps her cool. "Don't talk to your another that way!" She yelled back at him. That's when I snapped. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO SAY THAT! YOU WERE NEVER A MOTHER TO HIM MUCH LESS TO ME! YOU LEFT ME FOR FATHER! YOU MADE ME THIS WAY YOU WHORE!" I screamed at her. She looked petrified. "A-akki?" Her voice cracked horribly from utter fear and terror. I just gave her a wide smile, my sharpened teeth showing. "V-vincent, call the cops. You brother is a serial killer." She said not taking her eyes off of me. "Akki is the only one that has ever showed love to me." He said getting up and standing next to me. I smiled and kissed the corner of his lips, causing him to giggle. I smirked at my mother's disgusted reaction. "Vincent. I will make sure Akki goes to prison for rape." She said, standing and facing me. "Akki is 22, I'm 19. There's no rape Mommy Dearest." He said laughing. "And if you do call the cops." I said grabbing her throat. "I'm coming after you." She just nodded her head in understanding as I let go. "Good, now leave and don't come back." Vincent said with pure hatred in his voice.

Vincent's POV:

I quietly laughed as me and Akki watched our former mother run out of the house.  "That could've gone better. Trakhunut' moyu zhizn'!(Fuck my life!)" I say, throwing my hands up in the air. I look up to see Akki staring at me confused. "What?" I ask. "Did...did you just speak Russian?" Confusion was clear in his tone of voice. I simply just nod my head, giggling. "How???" He asks, clearly searching for an answer. "You were gone for a year. I had to distract myself with hobbies, learning a different language was one." I say bluntly. He just shakes his and holds his hands up in defeat. "Come one. You need sleep." I say, pulling Akki to the bedroom. "You just want to lay with me." He says picking me up and carrying me to the bed. I nod my head yes and giggle. To me, everything was perfect. What could go wrong?

[DUN DUN DUNNN :3 LULZ GOOD NIGHT MY KITTIES. I LOVE CAPS LOCK. I really hate how all of my latest chapters are really short ;~; Oh, and please can you all help me by suggesting things for the upcoming chapters. I have serious writer's blockNIGHTY NIGHT! DON'T LET THE KILLER BITE! <3]