Longing For Love

Akki's point of view:

"Slash, slash, here and there all without a care!" I screamed at the young man. He was in his teen years. I almost felt bad. Almost. He reminded me of Vincent....I shook my head and went back to toying with the guy. I pushed him to a chair and forced him to sit. I smiled and cleaned my teeth with the knife I held as I straddled him. "So, how are you?" I asked grinning like a mad man. Then again I was. He trembled and whimpered. I pressed the knife against his throat and leaned over him. "When I ask a question you answer it." I said showing my sharpened teeth off. "F-fine. Please don't kill me!" He screamed. I gave him a confused look. "Well I wasn't until you mentioned it." I said giving him a sinister smile. All the blood from him ran out of his body, he looked pale. I smiled again. I froze as I heard foot steps behind me. "Akki Grayson you're under arrest for several accounts of murder" A voice said behind me, followed by the sound of a gun cocking.

I turned around to face a police officer in his mid thirties. I could tell he was new just form the look of horror on his face. "Do the always send newbies out after a serial killer?" I asked grinning and shaking my knife at him. He looked like he could piss himself at any moment. Taking the chance I ran. He fired several shots, one landing a hit in my left arm. "Fuck!" I hissed under my breath. "No matter." I said starting to run again. I could hear the officer calling in for backup.

I had kept running until I came to a town. I knew what this was. I sighed as I walked to the familiar two story house at the end of a street. I seriously hoped he'd be asleep. My senses kept telling me to not go but the blood pouring from my open wound told me to. I took my shirt off and tore a piece of it off and wrapped it around my arm. "This is gonna hurt like a bitch." I mumbled as I jumped into the tree. I nearly screamed out in agony but held it in. I kept my cool as I opened the window. I felt my heart warm up immediately as I saw Vincent sleeping.  I hope he wouldn't be pissed as hell at me, but I can't blame him if he was. I did leave and it has been almost a year I wondered if he would even remember me. I slipped into his room as quietly as I could and got into his blankets. I smiled a bit as he came closer to me. "Akki...." He mumbled sleepily. He opened one eye slowly and nearly had a heart attack.

Vincent's point of view:

"Akki?!" I nearly fell off my bed if he hadn't had caught me. My heart was beating so fast, you'd think I'd be dead. He smiled at me. I wanted to hug him so bad but instead I started crying. I hadn't thought about him since the day he left. Now all of a sudden he's here? Its been almost a year. A fucking year since my heart shattered over him. I felt his arms tighten around me and I felt happy again. I looked up at him and slapped him. He deserved but I still felt bad. He looked at me and kissed my cheek. That's when I nearly lost it. I nearly punched him, the only thing keeping me back was my longing. My desperate longing for love. I hugged him tightly. He let out a sharp hiss. Scared, I pulled away quickly. I looked at his arm. It was shot and bleeding profusely. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs grabbing my first aid kit. He smiled as I came back. He hissed and groaned as I poked at it. "Quit your whining. I need to take the bullet out." I said rolling my eyes. "What does the big baby want after?" I said giggling. He chuckled and said, "I'll tell you once your finished." I pulled open his skin gently with the tweezers. He stiffened up but didn't say anything. Good boy. Once I found it, I pulled the bullet out quickly to save him from a painful ordeal. Not that pulling out quickly wasn't painful. Just less. I dabbed it cleaning alcohol and wrapped it up nicely to prevent infection. He sat up once I was done and hugged me. "Kiss me." He whispered to me. I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked at him. I felt amazing as I pressed my lips to his. He wrapped his arms around me and turned over so he was on top. I felt like nothing was there. Just me and him. We fell asleep around 4am. His arms around me and our legs tangled together gave me a feeling of pure bliss. Simply pure bliss.

[The next few chapters might be taking a while. Today I got dumped and found out two of my closest friends committed suicide. So as soon as I'm feeling ok I will upload more on both of my books. Bye for now my wonderful Lady and Man Buggies :3]