Ask/Dare MIKEY

----------------Ding---------

Bridgette-GUYS DARE!!!!

Karai- Okay, Okay

Mikey- Who is it for?

Bridgette- You and Raph.
Oh wait their is a ask for you too.

Karai- Good it isn't me 😌. * Looks to see if me or Raph was still doing that dare*

Mikey- What is the ask and dare.

Bridgette- The ask if from Gotham007 and a dare.
The ask it what is your favorite movie and do you make Raph watch it with you.

Mikey- Me favorite movie is.......uh...ummm..

Karai- Is My Little Pony.

Mikey- No that is a show not a movie.

Karai- Sorry for calling it a movie princess.

Mikey- Shut up and do you have somewhere to be with Leo 😏.

Karai- No.. I said it once and I will said it again I..... DON'T.........LIKE........LEO 😵. *She says while blushing a bit*

Mikey- Anyway I like all movies I can't choose. Don't make fun of me I like Frozen a little bit more. 😅 And I try to let Raph to watch them but he doesn't like to.

Everyone but Mikey- *Tries not to laugh*

Raph- What is the dare.

Bridgette-Oh yeah it is you and Mikey have to watch a bad movie.

Mikey, Raph- WHAT!!

Karai- What about Fifty Shades of Gray.

Bridgette- Nooooo that is for you and Leo.

Karai- *Blushing really hard looks at Leo who was blushing too and she leaves to her room*

Bridgette- I ship it. What about IT because it is not that bad and plus Mikey doesn't to see anything else.

Karai- *opens her bedroom door and yells* You do not ship ok. * And throws a throwing knife at my head and missed by an inch and slams door.*

Bridgette- Ok I still ship it.

Raph and Mikey- We will watch IT.

------------1 hour later-------

*Mikey is behind the couch screaming and Raph is sitting there screaming in the inside trying to be tuff.*

Everyone but Raph and Mikey- Comes from the Dojo and started to laugh at them.

Brigette-  That was amazing.
Dare/Ask.

Karai- I want a dare I can take it.