Dare for Karai/Leo

--------Ding--------------

Bridgette- *Looks at Dare/Ask*  😂 HEY KARAI AND LEO COME HERE.

  Karai/Leo- What do you want.

Bridgette- You two have a dare.

Karai- Nope bye.

Leo- *Grabs Karai hand* You have to  do the dare at least  I'm in it .

Karai-*blushes* I know that is the problem if you are in it we might have to do something together that romantic and we're not even dating.

Bridgette- Awww. Boyfriend and girlfriend fights.

Karai- Shut up. We are not dating.

Bridgette- Ok let's get on with the dare. It is.....that you and Leo have to watch a bad romantic movie. That is where 50 Shades of Grey comes in.

Leo/Karai- *Blushes*

Karai- Let me guess Gotham007 gave us this one.

Bridgette- Yeah I will fix the popcorn. BTW Karai there is an ask too but I will tell you later.

  Movie starts

  Every time the bad parts came which was most of the time Karai and Leo would look away. But sometimes they would look into each other's eyes sometimes Leo would think in is mind if he should kiss Karai or hold her hand. Leo blushed a lot in the movie. Thinking of Karai in the movie and him , but Leo is a teenager so what do you expect.

---------------After The Movie---------

Everyone but Leo and Karai- *Walks in from the sewer laughing*

Bridgette- Soooo is it over.

Karai-*turns around with a disgusting face* Yes.

Leo- *Blushing*

Bridgette- So Karai the ask is did you like the movie?

Karai- It was alright if it would take out all the you know what scenes.

Bridgette- But then it wouldn't be a movie. (I HAVE NEVER SEEN The MOVIE)

Karai-Exactly.  More dares and ask plz bye.