;)

(I'm trying to remember how to write again. So, if it looks weird I am soooo sorry.)

Bridgette- *Walks into the lair* WHAT'S UP, BITCHESS.

Karai- Oh no, why are you here.

Bridgette- For reasons.

Raph- It's been how many years of peace and quiet and you're just showing up to ruin it.

Bridgette- I'm bored, okay? I just wanted to come in and check on you guys.

Donnie- Lies.

Karai- we are going to do those dare things, right?

Bridgette- Wow, you are smart.

Karai- *Rolls eyes* 

Bridgette- So, I was going to start writing a week or two ago, but I got into my first fight with my girlfriend.

Shini- Woah

Bridgette- What?

April- The girlfriend thing.

Bridgette- Oh yeah!! A lot of things have changed since the last time we spoke. 

Casey- Yeah, no shit.

Shini- What was the fight about?

Bridgette- We will talk about it later.

April- So, when did the girlfriend thing happen?

Bridgette- Funny story. After questioning my sexuality and kissing a few people...

Mikey- What about kissing a few people?

Bridgette- We will talk about that later. Back to my story, after kissing and questioning, I realized that I'm bisexual. 

(A/N if I ever said I was Bi another time in this book I didn't really mean it. I was just bi-curious at the time. )

Leo- So, when did you two start dating?

Bridgette- What's up with the questions? All will be explained shortly.  Depending on the audience.

Mona- Fine.

Bridgette- On a completely nonrelated note. This is Kayla *points at the entrance* She is a friend.

(I'm going to try my best to describe Kayla. This going to end badly. )

Name: Kayla C. Johnson 

Age:18

General physical description:

  - Dirty blonde, blue eyes, tan skin (I really do suck at this stuff)

Sexuality- Lesbian 

Random: Also is a huge gamer and is an extrovert. 

(No that embarrassment is over back to the book)

Kayla- *Walks in (Duh)*

Karai- Wow, you are hot *smirks*

Kayla- Thanks, I tend to get that a lot.

Bridgette- I wish I knew how that felt.

Raph- Karai, don't you have a boyfriend/husband/fiance or whatever he is to you. 

Karai- Don't remember *winks at Kayla*

Kayla- *giggles*

Leo - Yes, you do and I'm standing right here.  

Karai- Oh yeah, you. I forgot.

Leo-hfdjhfjdsh...What!? 

Mikey- Ouch 

Bridgette- Anywho, I'm back and I am ready to write. So ask for well asks/dares. 

(A/N) 

One more thing I sometimes don't get notifications from Wattpad when I get a comment. So, to make sure that I get your dare/ask just DM me on insta at Bdogfighter if you want to.