=3 A Lot of Dares

----Ding----

Mikey- D...ar..es.

Bridgette- Why did sound like you are dying.

Mikey- Because, it has been forever.

Bridgette- I know..ok.

Mikey- Now what are the dares.

Bridgette-Ok...we have new people and a lot of dares. (Serious am I the only one that thinks that 'a lot' should be spelled like 'alot')  First, of these dares are from  VernicaHernandez9. VernicaHernandez9  dares Karai to listen to I like it by Cadi B and Bad Bunny and J Valley. I love Cardi B she is my favorite. 

Karai- I like that song.

Bridgette- Don't you mean "I like it"

Karai- F*ck you.

Bridgette- Good for you. Now for the other dares next one is for Leo and Karai.

Karai- Great.

Bridgette-  VernicaHernandez9 dares Karai and Leo to make out for a week but, only at night.

Karai- WHAT!!

Raph- Leo, get it.

Karai- What time is it.

Shini-11:30 am.

Karai- Ok good.

Bridgette- Moving to the next level. Mikey-chan dares Leo to eat a delicious Japanese Snack called Mochi, it's Matcha flavor and Sakura Flavor, and it's sweety chewy~!

Mikey- Love your username.

Shini- Hey Karai.

Karai- What.

Shini-Rember the Mochi accident.

Karai- Shut up Shini, that is in the past.

Shini- Whatever. 

Mikey- I will go and make some. *Looks up the recipe and make some* Here Leo.

Leo-*Takes a bite* Mmmmmm. This is delicious. 

Mikey- I want some.

Leo- *Smacks Mikey's Hand* No mine.

Mikey- Oww.

Bridgette- Remind me never to eat your food.  TremorDusk dares Shini to wear something other than black.

Shini-Ok, I will be back.

Bridgette- While we wait for her.  TremorDusk dares Donnie to paint Karai's face like a cat, dares Leo to say when he talks for two chapters and dares Master Splinter to spy on Kari and Leo.