Two.

Randy's POV

We just got done eating and I went ahead and pit Kaylee to bed. Vanessa thinks she looks just like me but they look like twins to me. Ever since dinner Vanessa has been acting funny but I just overlooked it as being tired from traveling. But I wanted to know what was going with my wife. "Hey baby come here." I told her. "Yes babe." "What's going on with you?" I asked as I put my arms around her. "Nothing baby just really tired. Why?" "Just wondering." She went to go take shower and I decided to take on with her. I waited until the water was running for a bit before getting in behind her. Man I'll tell ya for a mother of a 6 year old and being being 34 she still looks amazing! "Baby why are you so tense?' I asked rubbing her lower back. She turned around and winked at me "Because I haven't had a stress reliever in a long time." Well I knew where this was going. We got out of the shower and straight to the bed. Haven't made love to my wife in so long but it was worth it.
Vanessa's POVRandy hasn't lost a beat if get what I'm saying. We laid there just cuddling when the phone rang again. I answered it while Randy went to the bathroom "Hello?" "Keep your family safe tonight.." " Who is this and why do you keep calling??!" They hung up. Who is this and why are they threating me and my family? Then I got a call from someone I'd never thought I would hear from again...Ray..