Four.

Vanessa's POV

I just got a phone call from Ray saying this old blood for money gang The Condors who I thought was taken out years ago is back and after me and my family. I needed to let Randy know but I don't know how he'll take it. I could not for the life of my fall asleep last night I'm so Scared for my family but I know what had to be done. I had to train Randy. Train him to be a weapon like me. It was early in the morning and I was in our little gym working off some stress when Randy and Kaylee walked in. "Morning baby!" Randy said kissing my forehead "Hi ma!" My little girl yelled while hugging my leg. "Hey my loves!" I greeted them trying not to show something was wrong. Randy did a little lifting and little Kaylee loves walking on the treadmill. "Vanessa! Vanessa!" Randy yelled. "Yeah?" "Baby you don't lift that much! Be careful you could have hurt yourself!" I didn't know what he was talking about until I noticed I was lifting over 100 lbs more than I should. I sat up from the weight bench and put my head down. "Sweetie what's going on with you?" He asked while putting his arms around me. Kaylee was behind me too "Momma you okay?" "Momma's fine Kaylee baby. You wanna see grandma and grandpa Orton today?" She got real excited and went to get her things. "Baby why is she going to my parents house?" "Randy I'll explain when Kaylee is gone. It's important you don't freak out too much"Randy looked at me funny. But he went take Kaylee to his parents house.

Randy's POV

Why wasn't I allowed to freak out? I'm confused and worried. "Daddy why am I going to grandma and grandpa's house?" "Because baby you haven't seen them in a long time and they want to see you." "What was wrong with ma?" "I don't know baby." We got to my parents house and I explained to my mom that Vanessa was acting weird so mom said she would keep Kaylee for a few days. I thanked her and left back for home. I wanted to know what was going on and I wanted to know now.

Vanessa's POV

While Randy left I had went to the "safe haven" and got everything and I mean everything. I called Randy and have him follow me to the place that was gonna help us. Randy came in and just stared at all the guns, knives, etc. "Vanessa what the hell?!" "Randy you need to listen to me we only have two weeks-" "Two weeks for what? Vanessa what is this?" I took a deep breath. "Randy everything is not okay. That phone call was not okay. There are people coming after us and I need to get you ready-" "Wait! What? People coming after us? Vanessa what in the hell is going on? And what do you mean get me ready?" "Randy please listen to me! Remember when my parents died?" "Yeah, in that car accident." "Well it wasn't an accident. Randy my patents were murdered by money gangs. Randy we thought we took them years ago but apparently not-" "Who's we?" "Ray. Ray Good. He's been there with me and my family from the start. He's the one who gets me my equipment that I need. Anyway, they know I'm home and they're coming that's why I had Kaylee go to your parents house to keep her safe.Randy they will try to kill us. Remember when we were 15 and you didn't see me as much as you usually did?" He shook his head "I was being trained. Train to shoot ever gun known to man and hand to hand combat Randy. Me and my family were all trained this way. We are weapons to keep each other safe. I left that life and never wanted to go back but the time has come whether I wanted it to or not. Randy please you have to help me. I know its a lot to take in right now but we have to protect or daughter." Randy stood there and just looked at the floor for a minute. "Okay, okay. If it means out daughter is safe I'll do anything. Just give me a second to take this all in."