Three.

Vanessa's POV

Ray was calling me... 

Back story about Vanessa's old life and who Ray is.

No one's POV
When Vanessa was 12 years old her parent were murdered by a blood for money gang. Her parent were very successful entrepreneurs and had loads of money bit didn't show it off. Vanessa was also raised into hand to hand combat and learned to shoot every gun known. She was made to be a weapon just in case of something happening to her or her family. Before she was an Orton she was a Moss. The richest family in Missouri and money sharks and gangs were after their money. Her whole family was trained to be a weapon. Ray is someone who was always there when something would go down and they needed more equipment. When Ray called it was serious and Ray used a code called Pursuit three times which meant her and/or her family was in great danger. They have a "safe haven" in Missouri that is kept off the grid that had everything they'll need for situations like this and it's where Ray lived. Vanessa hasn't been there since she was 15 years old and never thought she would have to again.

Vanessa's POV

"Ray?" "Vanessa. Something has happened." "What's wrong Ray?" "Pursuit three times Vanessa, you've got 2 weeks before they come after you and your family." "Who?" " The Condors. The gang that we thought we took out years ago. They know your home and they are after you." I was so confused I haven't heard of The Condors since my patents died but none of that matters now I need to get my family safe. But Randy knew nothing g of this.. I never told him because it was a life I never wanted to go back to. Ever. I don't know how to tell him but he needs to know. Let's just get through the night and we'll see in the morning.