Five.

Randy's POV

I had to sit down. My wife is a weapon? Someone is after my family? Where in the hell did she get all these guns and shit from? Who's Ray? I knew her parents had died but murdered? I'm so confused and overwhelmed but once she said we have to protect out daughter, that's my main focus as a father. "Randy please say something." Vanessa pleaded. "Okay. Okay. Baby you're my wife and I love you more than words could describe and Kaylee is our daughter. I will do whatever you need me to do if it means keeping her safe." 'I'm taking a hell of a lot better than I thought I would' I thought to myself. I saw tears forming in her eyes "Thank you Randy. I love you too!" She sat me down and explained what each gun was. I was familiar with some because of my very short time as a Marine. I knew how to shoot most of them. We discussed what we were going to have to do to get me trained and somehow tell my parents. We got 2 weeks till this happens and I'm not sure if I'll be ready enough but I'll damn try if it means keeping my family safe. I'm kinda glad my wife knows what she's doing but it still erks me that she knows what's she's doing. We knew we had to tell my parents. We drove over thinking of ways to tell them because we can't lie to them about something this serious. I'm not sure how they're going to take it.

again sorry that some of these are very short and some aren't