Eight.

Randy's POV

Vanessa and I were now heading down to her basement to start the defense training. I wasn't sure about this part honestly. I was a wrestler not assassin. "Baby are you ready?" Vanessa asked me.
"Yeah I guess.." I said We changed into more appropriate clothes for this. Vanessa has on a black and red Nike sports bra with black jogging pants. I had no shirt and basketball shorts on. We were both bare footed. With my wife being 34 years old she looks absolutely amazing. I don't look too bad myself at 35 but she has had a child. You couldn't tell by her body. She had such a beautiful body. "Alright babe. We're gonna do this A little different. People like this come at you when you can't even see them. So therefore you will be blind folded. This is how I was trained." She said. Blind folded? What? "Baby are you sure?" I asked. She just smiled. She was gonna have way more fun than me. For sure.
Vanessa blind folded me and then everything got real quiet. "Baby what are you-" "Shhh Randy. Listen." I felt her right behind me with her hands gently on my back and her voice softly in my ear. Her hands left me and I got confused. How can you fight something you can't see? But I trust and love her. "You have to feel me even when I'm even around or near you." I could tell she across the way. I slowly started walking towards her voice. Then something sweeps my leg right out from under me! "Randy..Get up. I'm right here." Vanessa whispered. I tried not to get frustrated. I got up and turned around to grab Vanessa but there was nothing behind me. This is going to be harder than I thought.
No one's POV
Randy was having a hard time with being blind folded and hr started to get frustrated and mad. Vanessa could tell he was having a rough time. Vanessa walked over to Randy and laid her hand on his chest. She could feel the anger building up in him. "Calm your storm my love. You can do this. This is so important for us, for our daughter, our family." Randy took a deep breath and shook his head. "Okay Vanessa. I just don't know about the blind folds." "Okay hun we'll lose them for right now." Vanessa said taking it off of him. Vanessa and Randy got back to the defense training.Randy focused on Vanessa's every move. The two went back and forth for hours. Take down after take down. They went through hand to hand combat. Literally beating each other up. Randy's progress went so great that he was countering every move Vanessa was trying to use. Vanessa thought he was ready but just not yet. She felt something wrong and it wasn't her or Randy. She felt eyes watching them and she could tell Randy felt it too.