Six.

Vanessa's POV

We were trying to find a way to tell Randy's parents about what's going on. We pulled in their driveway and right when we got out of the car our daughter comes running to us "Momma! Daddy!" She said. Randy ran and scooped her up kissing her. I really don't know what I would do if something happened to those two. I love them so much! His parents were at the door. The look on their faces they knew something was wrong. "Hi mom, dad." Randy hugged his parents. "Hello Vanessa what brings you guys here?" His mom asked hugging me. Bob hugged me and Randy but he knew something was up. "Can we talk to you guys about something?" Randy asked. "What's up son?" Randy didn't know what to say. He looked over at me. "Well... Its crazy but.. The Condors.." Was all I could get out. Bob, Randy's father, his head shot up. He knew what I meant? "The Condors?" Bob said. I was confused. "You know?" I asked. Bob and his wife both knodded their heads. "Wait? You two know? How?" Randy said. "Yeah. How?" I was confused how did they know about this? No one knew at least that what I thought. "Vanessa when your parents died the day before it happened your mother had me promise to keep you safe while you grew up. We know about The Condors and about Ray. We know everything." Randy's mother said. "Well then you know what Pursuit Three Times means then.." I asked. "Yes. We do and Ray called me." Bob said. Okay I'm relieved to know that they know but they know everything. "You spoke to Ray? When?" I asked. "Right after he called you. I told him we already had Kaylee safe with us and no one was going to harm her. The Condors don't know we know anything. That's why your father and your mother told us. We were invisible to them." I had tears in my eyes. Couldn't say exactly why but I did. Randy went to go play with Kaylee outside while me and his mother talked. "Ma, did you know my parents were gonna be murdered?" I call her ma because she was like mother to me after mine died. "Yes Nessa. They told us that the gang was going to kill you the next day at school and they tried to protect you first. They loved you very much." She said as she held my hand and wiped a tear from my face. "Ma, please keep our daughter safe. I never wanted this to happened. I never wanted to go back to the life of hiding and running. I never wanted Kaylee and Randy to have this life." I just started crying. "Shh its going to be okay. I know you can finish this. I know both of you can." She said holding me. She's right. We both can do this. Finish this.