Ten.

Vanessa's POV

It was 11 days until they came after me and my family. I didn't sleep at all but Randy knocked out pretty fast. I guess the training really did take all he had. I was watching him sleep and feeling awful for bringing him into this when he had nothing to do with it. But, I guess I got him and my daughter involved when we got married. All I know is we will get through this together. Randy was doing great with training but he wasn't quite ready yet plus its only been one day. It was about 7 am and Randy started to wake up so I went to make him some breakfast before we did training today. "Randy, breakfast is ready!" I yelled he came into the kitchen and kissed my forehead "You're not eating Nessa?" he asked with a lot of concern in his voice. I just shook my head. I couldn't eat, I couldn't focus or anything lately, but I couldn't let Randy know that. "I'm just not hungry babe. After you eat we're going back to train." He just shook his head while he ate. As I stepped outside I felt someone staring at me. I grabbed the gun by the door and just shot into the woods and then I listened closely. I heard a faint thud! Someone was watching! "Vanessa! Are you okay?!" Randy came running towards me. "Yes I'm fine but whoever I just shot isn't." I said right when I took off into the woods to find who I shot. Randy followed close behind me. I wasn't too far into the woods when I saw him. He was definitely was apart of The Condors. He was still alive. I grabbed his neck "Who sent you?" He just scolded me. I still had the gun in my hand, I put it under his chin "I will not ask again." He looked at Randy and then me "Michael.. he's here and you're out of time" he said laughing. I realized were he got shot right in his chest. I said nothing I can see Randy starting to freak out next to me. The assassin choked alittle and died. "Who's Michael? What does he mean were out of time?!" Randy was just freaking out asking questions. "Michael is the one who killed my parents..." I said looking at the ground Randy went silent. Michael was the leader of The Condors, he knows if I die he gets everything my family owns. I felt rage, loath, sadness built up inside me. Randy slowly put his hands on my shoulders " He will pay for this but you have to stay calm." He could see me about to explode. Randy knew in my out raged state I would do foolish things. We checked to see if this guy had anything else on him and he had a phone on. And of course the last call was to Michael. We took his weapons the phone and left. We got back to house and right when we walked the phone was ringing. It was Bob "Dad we just-" Randy was cut off. Randy put him on speaker "Michael is on his way to you as we speak!! You both have to move fast!" Bob hung up right after that. Randy and I just looked at each other. "I guess we don't have 11 days anymore."