A Fateful Enconter

Your POV

You woke up relatively early so you could be alone and walk around the campus for a bit. You made your way to the roof of Beacon academy and gazed out at the sun which had just started to rise. As you watched the sun rise you heard a familiar voice coming from behind you.

Ozpin: Well, well, if it isn't the world know singer and world renowned fight (Y/n). Tell me, what are you doing up here at this hour my boy

You slowly turned around and looked at Ozpin. You had met him two years ago when you entered and won that tournament.

You: I'm up here to be alone, it's how I've been since a fateful day four years ago

Ozpin: I see, tell me again why you chose to come to our school instead of just living life? Why chose being a hunter?

You: Don't riddle me Ozpin, you know exactly why, I told you when we met at the tournament after I defeated Phyrra Nikos in the final round

Flashback Two Years:

It was the final round of the tournament, you were up against a formidable opponent know as Phyrra Nikos. According to what you had heard from others, she was a very skilled fighter and was presumed to be unbeatable. Although they had never seen anyone with a semblance like yours before. Just before the match Phyrra walked up to you.

Phyrra: Excuse me, are you (Y/n)?

You slowly looked up from the ground and look at Phyrra, she had red hair that was tied into a ponytail and was wearing bronze armor with a red piece of fabric tied around her waist.

You: Yes, that would be me, I'm assuming you're Phyrra Nikos?

Phyrra: That is correct, I just wanted to say best of luck to you, I'm sure it will be an exciting match

You: Yeah....same to you

You both then walked out and entered the fighting arena. As you waited for the referee to start the match you watched as Phyrra readied herself by equipping her spear and her shield. Although you just put your hands in your pocket and closed your eyes waiting for the match to start.

Referee: Ready? Begin!

POV change Phyrra

I just stood there after the referee said begin. I was waiting for (Y/n) to make a move since I knew nothing about him. This is what shocked me, here before me was a guy I had never heard of before without any effort what so ever beating some of the most skilled fighters on Remnant, but all he did was stand there with his hands in his pockets and his eyes closed. After awhile of waiting I chose to rush at him. I threw my spear at him and what happened next surprised me. A light blue aura with a tint of red surrounded the outline of his body and his hair stood up ever so slightly. With his eyes closed he moved his body a step to the left and dogged my spear before it was even close to him.

Phyrra: What in the, how did he dodge my spear even though he couldn't see it at all?

I then quickly rushed to grab my spear using my semblance and one I had it i turned it into a gun and started to aim at him.

Phyrra: He won't be able to dodge this

I then fired consecutive bullets at him and like my spear he dogged every single shot I fired at him. Although I noticed something odd, every time I pulled the trigger to fire the gun, his body moved out of the way right at the bullet was fired. It was like his body knew were the bullet was going and moved out of the way on its own. I stopped firing and rushed at him with my spear in attempt to beat him with melee. Right as I was about to strike him with my spear, he slowly opened his eyes and I saw that they were silver and not the deep sea blue they were earlier.