Big Announcement

Hey Guys, Sykon here. Today mu buddy and I thought about something that bounced in our head a few times, but never really thought about actually doing. You guys know already that I write a lot of reader stories. Well, so does my friend TheSpectre21. Me and him were talking today, and an idea popped into his head. He thought, "I think it would be pretty cool to actually work with someone on a book", and well, that's what me and him are going to be doing soon. Me, and my super saiyan blue friend here are going to bring to you guys a new story, and we think you guys are going to like it. No, we won't announce the kind of story, or the anything else about it, but do expect it to be a reader insert story, since of course that's what both of us write. We hope you guys like the idea of us working together as well, and that you check out the book that we will announce soon. Thank you guys for reading, I'm sorry it's not an actually chapter and just an update, I'm currently working on my this very story right now, so if you follow this book, I have a special chapter coming out since Valentines day is coming up. Thank you guys once again. And I'll see you all in the next one, SykonSSR, OUT!