Incomplete Semblance? Part 2

Your POV

You watched as out of the shadows, an exact copy of you walked forward with an evil grin on his face.

Evil You: Hello (Y/n), it's a pleasure to finally meet you.

You: How's is this even possible?! Sykon!! What did you do?!

Sykon: An old technique that most don't remember. I forget the name but it basically allows me to look into a person and remove their darker half and bring it into reality.

You: No! *whispers* But if it's an exact copy, does that mean he can.....

Evil You: Do everything you can? Not quiet, you see, while I have all the attributes and skills you posses, I don't have your semblance, but who ever said I would ever need to use something as incomplete as your semblance? Heck, even Ruby's semblance is more useful than your is currently.

Sykon: Now if you'll excuse us, we have business to attend to.

Sykon and your evil self shared a light chuckle before turning around and leaving the room. When they left, you transformed into Super Saiyan and tried your best to shatter the shackles holding you. But it was useless, the shackles wouldn't break.

You: Looks like I'm not going anywhere for awhile.....why does this always happen to me? Why am I forced to always be alone?

Tears formed in your eyes as you began to recall a song you once heard over a tv broadcast from the Schnee Dust Company, the song was sung by....Weiss. As you recalled the lyrics, you began to sing them while the tune played in your head.

(A/n: Start the song up top here and follow along)

Mirror
Tell me something
Tell me who's the loneliest
Of All?
Mirror
Tell me something
Tell me who's the loneliest
Of All?
Mirror
What's inside me?
Tell me can a heart, be turned to stone?
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Mirror Mirror, what's behind you?
Save me from the things I see
I can keep it from the world
Why won't you let me hide from me?
Mirror Mirror
Tell me something
Who's the loneliest of all?
I'm the loneliest
Of
Allllllllllllllllllllllll!

You slowly feel asleep after you finished singing Weiss' song. Not wanting to know what horrors were befalling those who crossed Sykon and your evil selfs past.

Time Skip: Two days

POV change Ruby

Me and the rest of my team were searching the streets of Vale hoping to find any sign of (Y/n) and now Blake because she and Weiss got into an argument about the Faunus and in the heat of the moment, Blake accidentally slipped and made it sound like she was a Faunus. Luckily, we managed to talk team JNPR in to helping and team CFVY, mainly Coco and Velvet, to help aid us in the search for these two.

Ruby: *sigh* Well this is officially the worst week of my life!

Yang: I know what you mean sis, not only did (Y/n) get kidnapped by that weird guy, Sykon I think his name was, but because of Weiss! We lost Blake too.

Weiss: I'm sorry about this, I don't know what came over me back there.

Yang: Don't worry about it Weiss, just be sure to apologize to Blake when we find her

Weiss: I will

We passed by the sowing shop and I just then remembered something important. But it'll have to wait until after we find Blake and (Y/n).