Incomplete Semblance? Part 1

Ozpin's POV

I was sitting in my office sipping on my coffee while going over some footage of some interesting students. Although there was one student who I paid more attention to than the others. It was the young boy (Y/n). He was quiet an interesting lad to say the least. I was looking over the footage of his battle with that mysterious Saiyan who goes by the name Sykon during his initiation. I watched closely as (Y/n) transformed into what I believe, from my understanding that is, is known as a Super Saiyan. What intrigues me most of all about this boy is his semblance. Never in all my years have I seen a semblance like his. Although something seemed off about it. From what I know, his semblance allows his body to move and act on its own so that (Y/n) himself can avoid all harm. However, to me, this semblance seems, incomplete. While I was going over his battle with Sykon, I noticed how (Y/n) was unable to effectively attack with the power and force necessary to finish off his opponent while using his semblance. I then heard the door to my office open. I looked up and saw that Glynda was walking over.

Ozpin: Hello Glynda, how can I help you?

Glynda: Ozpin, I've been wondering something.

Ozpin: And what would that be?

Glynda: It's about one of our first year students, (Y/n) (L/n).

Ozpin: Oh, what about him?

Glynda: He's quiet a powerful individual, his strength is like nothing I've ever seen before. And that's just with out his semblance.

Ozpin: Indeed this is true, although something tells me you're worried about something. What is it that concerns you about (Y/n)?

Glynda: What happens if (Y/n) becomes evil? If that were to happen, I don't think there's anyone on Remnant who would be able to stop him.

Ozpin: Glynda, I understand your concern, but I do not believe that young (Y/n) will be turning evil any time soon, although, something about his semblance has me concerned.

Glynda: What's wrong with his semblance.

Ozpin: I've began to notice, that every time he activates his semblance, he is often unable to correctly attack with a powerful strike when he launches an attack. And when he does attack, the strike does little damage and drains a ton of his stamina.

Glynda: Now that you mention it, I noticed that as well during the exam.

Ozpin: Indeed, however, if he is able to master his semblance, he could be quiet the powerful ally.

Glynda: How will he master it, if he doesn't even know that it is incomplete?

Ozpin: I believe that his teammates will be able to help out with that little detail. (Y/n) may not know it yet, but he is slowly growing more attached to those who are not giving up on him. Even if he doesn't know they're not giving up on him. Ruby Rose and her team have stuck with (Y/n) through the worst of times. I doubt they'll be stopping anytime soon.

Glynda: I hope you're right Ozpin.

Ozpin: As do I.

POV change You

You and the rest of team RWBY were walking through Vale, seeing the sights of the town. Since the Vital Festival was coming up soon, Weiss wanted to go to see the sights, though you weren't really paying attention.

Weiss: Oh the Vital Festival, this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much before Weiss, it's kinda weirding me out.

Blake: You're not the only one who's weirded out by this.

You: What's so weird about Weiss smiling girls?