Chap.13: Decisions

Draco's POV

My brother really messed up now. Who knew he was dumb enough to actually get another person pregnant. It was late at night and my parents and I were discussing Vladimir's situation.

"We all know when Damian was born Vladimir was able to track him because of the scent of his blood." My father began. "We'll only know when the baby is born."

"But Damian was three days old when the scent came into effect. What if she makes him sign the birth certificate and it's not his. He's stuck with having to support her!" I shouted.

"Yes I know. DNA won't help us. They'll discover we're vampires through it and then we'll really be in trouble."

"What if there was to be an accident?" we turned our head and saw Nerina and Celosia.

"What are you saying, Cel?"

"We have one nephew who's absolutely perfect thanks to Luna's genes and we won't have some home wrecker ruin our chances of our new sister-in-law." Said Nerina. My parents looked at each other and whispered to one another.

"Well if you two feel its best then so be it."

"Thank you Father." Nerina and Celosia then left us and went back to their rooms. I couldn't help but think what if it really wasn't his and we end up killing another man's baby? We would basically be murderers. After drinking some nice warm tea, I headed to bed. This Friday night sure did end up being chaotic.

In the morning I woke up and decided to steal Damian for myself. He was up and about anyway while Luna slept. I grabbed him and went downstairs placing him in the bouncer. I've noticed he eats a lot. Every other hour Luna has to feed him. I suggested she pump her milk so when the time comes to stop breast-feeding he'll be use to the bottle already. Luckily she decided to and I was able to feed him after I heated it a bit. I held in my arms while I watched some old cartoons. Looney tunes was on and I explained to Damian that these were the good cartoons. I don't think he cared much since he fell asleep on me. Luna told me to put him down once he fell asleep otherwise he'll get used to sleeping in people's arms, so i placed him on the couch next to me and rested my hand on his stomach. Then Myra texted me saying she was outside and I told her to just let herself in and what the code was to the alarm.

As soon as she came over to me her face was bright red. For one I was shirtless and two I was in my boxers. My hair was a mess as well.

"Y-y-your-"

"I'm in my jammies." i laughed. She was looking down trying not to look. "Are you staring at my crotch?"

"W-what no! no i'm not!" i laughed as she stuttered. She's so cute that I just had to tease her. After I was done laughing she at her she then noticed Damian.

"Oh who's this little guy?" she asked as she sat on the floor beside him.

"Damian. He's Vladimir's son."

"Vladimir has a son?"

"Yea I know. It came as a shock to us all."

"He's so adorable."

"If you want we can go up stairs and make one of our own." I winked at her and she nearly had a panic attack. God it was so fun to tease her. After I calmed her down I pulled her into my lap and hugged her with my spare arm. I then told her how Vladimir might've gotten another woman pregnant and her response surprised me.

"Well I'm not surprised. He does seem like the womanizer type." I bursted out laughing not realizing Luna was behind us.

"You sure are loud." she said. Oh shit I forgot everyone else was asleep as well as Damian. I looked over at h and he was still asleep!

"Not even an earthquake could wake Vladimir up. Sorry Luna. By the way this is Myra my girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you."

"Are you dating Vladimir?"

"I wouldn't call our situation dating especially with the circumstances that have unfolded." Myra nodded and sucked in her cheek. Luna took Damian with her and I held Myra in my arms.

"What should we do today?" I asked.

"Well how about roller skating." She smiled. With that being said I dragged her upstairs to watch me change which I ended up regretting because she ending up fainting.

Vladimir's POV

I really fucked up now. How will Luna ever forgive me? I made my way to Draco's room so I can see Damian, but when i went inside only Luna was there.

"Where's Damian?"

"Your mom went to the store with him." Luna didn't even look at me as she was writing. I looked to see what she was doing and noticed her doing math problems.

"Where'd you get that?"

"Zett got it for me since I never went to school each day he would help me with problems I never understood."

"Oh... I can help you."

"Thanks but no thanks." I bit my lip and was about to leave, but instead I tickled her and pinned her to the bed.
"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Luna, I love you! I fucked up and I'm sorry!" I stared into her eyes begging for her to forgive me. She sighed and fluttered her eyes.

"I forgive you." I started smiling a little bit. "But from now on keep your damn dick in your pants or else I'll give you a DIY vasectomy. Got it?" I hugged her. God i love this woman so much. We started making out a bit and things started to get heated. I was unzipping my pants when she stopped me by throwing me off her.

"I just had a baby. You're not getting anymore babies out of me til we know that girl's baby isn't yours."

"So if it's not mine you'll give me more babies then."

"T-that's not what I meant!" She was all flustered and I just laughed at her. I cuddled up next to her and kissed her head. We laid on Draco's bed in each other's arms and it was peaceful. Not a word was exchanged, but it's better than yelling and screaming. After awhile we had to get up and since Luna's maternal instincts kicked in and she knew Damian was home. She picked him up and kissed him all over.

"I missed you so much." She hugged him and took him upstairs for his feeding. My mom was staring at me and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What is it?"

"Nerina and Celosia have decided to take care of the french girl or at least the baby inside her."

"I could care less. She should've never started accusing me as the father."

"But what if it's not yours. They'll be killing someone else's child."

"Mother stop. We just need to put this whole ordeal behind us and move on with our lives." She seemed disappointed, but agreed to leave it behind us. That night Luna and I finally drove home. It was late at night when we left and we were all tired except Damian. He was wide awake while Luna was passed out in the front. I loved my family. The only regret I had was not being able to see my son being born...