Chap.27: They're Here

~Warning!! There is a sex scene involved! Either skip through it or read at your own risk!!~

Vladimir's POV

The sun was starting to set just as I arrived at Wal-Mart. Damian needed some more diapers and I had to get a few things. I stopped and got the diapers first so I wouldn't forget them. Next I went to the food section to get milk, bread, sandwich meat, lettuce, apples, oranges, etc. I was checking off the list when I heard my name being called.

"Vladimir." I turned around and saw Emma with her daughter. I immediately glared at her.

"What do you want."

"I-I just wanted to say hi and thought we could arrange a playdate."

"Hell no. I can tolerate Zett, but just know I still hate you with a passion. Now get out of my way."

She stood there with a pained expression on her face. I brushed past her and headed to check out when my phone rang.

"Luna. I'm heading to checkout right now. I'll be there-"

"My water broke!"

"What?!"

"Zett's taking me to the local hospital."

"But Luna we can't risk-"

"There's no time! They're coming!" I heard her whimper as she hung up. I quickly paid for everything and raced to the hospital. Just so everything wouldn't go to waste, I bought a cooler with ice and put the refrigerated stuff in there. I raced to the receptionist and she directed me to her room. Luna was on her side and clutching her stomach while Zett held her hand.

"This delivery is harder on her than when she had Damian. Her contractions are really close together." A nurse then came in and checked to see how much dilated she was.

"Ms. Black you're ready to push." She said.

"Already?!" Zett and I shouted in unison. I looked at him wondering if he's really gonna stay in here.

"I'll let you two be then." He started to leave then stopped. "Besides I got to be there for the first one."

"Asshole." I muttered as he left laughing. Luna turned onto her back as they propped her legs up. I held her hand tightly to reassure her I wasn't going anywhere.

"Now start pushing Ms. Black."

Luna did as was told and after 8 rounds of pushing our first son was born. He was crying loudly and was so tiny. His named Axel Lee Shadows. After 20 minutes she was ready to push again. She had to push so many times that I lost count, but finally our last son was born except he wasn't crying. The doctor whispered something to a nurse and he took it away.

"What's wrong!?"

"Not to worry. Your daughter is just having trouble breathing. We'll tend to her right away." He said leaving us.

"Daughter?" I said confused.

"Did he say daughter?" asked Luna who looked really tired.

"Yea let me check." I went over to the babies as they weighed them and noticed we in fact had a girl. "Luna! We have a daughter!"

"Oh my god really! I'm so happy!" I went out to the waiting room where Zett and my family were waiting.

"We have a son, but we also have a daughter." I announced.

"Oh my! Zett you were right! How did you know?" My mother said as she looked at him. I was curious how he knew as well.

"When Luna was pregnant with Damian she craved spicy things. This time I figured the same thing, but when she came over to my house and wanted something sweet as well I just knew."