Chap.31: What's Left?

Vladimir's POV

I look at my children and realize I finally did something right, but today I was going to do something amazing. I had found my one and only true love. Luna was everything I could ever ask for. I put on my best outfit which consisted of a black long-sleeved dress shirt, black slacks, and my black converse. I also wore the black watch Luna gave me for my birthday. I went into the forest and made a path of red rose petals. I then set up a table that would fit not only us but our kids as well. I hung lights from the trees around us so we would have light for when it was night. The taco man had arrived and was preparing to set up. I would've ordered a professional chef, but Luna's been wanting tacos.

I looked at the little box I had in my hand and sighed. I was so nervous, but also very anxious. Myra was suppose to take Luna and the kids shopping and later on bring her here. All of a sudden Draco came running over indicating she was here. He would be taping the whole entire thing from the moment she stepped out of the car. The song Marry Me by Jason Derulo started playing and I got down on one knee and waited for her. She then came into to view and her eyes widened. She was carrying Vivien while the boys were walking. She put her hand over her mouth just as the song finished.

"Luna Black. I want you and only you. Will you make me the happiest man by becoming my Mrs?"

"Oh my god Vladimir! I-... Yes! A million times yes!" She ran into my arms as I hugged her. Draco and Myra were cheering for us and soon after let us be alone as a family. I then slid our family ring onto her finger. It was a blood red diamond. It was suppose to go to Draco, but he used a different ring for Myra. We all sat down at the round table that had our plates set. Soon enough we were eating tacos and enjoying the night.

"You really did put in a lot of effort." she told me smiling.

"Only the best for my future wife."

"I was honestly against getting married, but seeing you on one knee and looking at me with those loving eyes I knew you would only keep trying even if I did say no."

"I think the kids helped." I laughed. "How can you say no and break their daddy's heart right in front of them?" She rolled her eyes at me and just smiled.

"I'm glad you included the kids in this."

"How can I not? They deserve to be apart of this special moment. They are the result of our love anyway." I grabbed her hand and gently kissed the back of it. We ended up just talking throughout the entire night and even laughed about our first time meeting. The kids were getting tired so we had to cut the evening short. I carried the boys and Luna carried Vivien.

"You know we really have beautiful children." I said.

"No they're gorgeous."

"Hey at least for our wedding we have a flower girl,"

"And 2 ring bearers."

"Let's just go down to the courthouse and sign the marriage papers."

"I want a wedding though. I wanna be in a dress too."

"You don't need a dress to show me how beautiful you are." She blushed and I kissed her cheek. We drove home and were greeting by a bunch of cheers making the kids wake up cranky.

"I'm so sorry." Myra apologized. Vivien and Axel started crying and soon enough so was Damian. We quickly put the kids to bed. Damian wanted a story so I read "The Hungry Caterpillar" to him. He would help me count the fruit as I read it to him. Even i was starting to get sleepy after reading it. I dragged myself to the room once Damian was asleep and stared at my wife to be as she was in her bra and undies. She was about to put on pj pants but I tackled her onto the bed before she could.