what kind of couple you guys are

Brandon: 

The motivated couple. 

Everybody always jokes about how you two are always doing something to better yourselves and the people around you. You guys are always learning something new whether it be a new recipe that the boys have been requesting or a new instrument that you have no idea how to play. All the beanz look up to you guys as an inspiraption to get things done. 

Edwin: 

The best friend couple. 

You guys are always laughing and jumping on to each other like any best friend would. You always joke with each other and become sarcastic with the other on a daily. When you go live on instagram you could just sit there and hang out with Ed and all the fans would be entertained because you are always doing some crazy stuff. The fans love you together and they aspire to have genuine relationship like you and Ed have. 

Austin: 

The immature couple. 

You and Austin are constantly making dirty jokes that result in each other rolling around on the floor laughing while the rest of the boys laugh because you two are so immature. You and him will do midnight runs to the grocery store to play in the ball pits and prank call walmart pretending to call in sick. You're always laughing and things are constantly fun between you two. 

Nick: 

The competitive couple. 

You and Nick like different sports teams and they sometimes go againest each other which results in you and him to yell to the point where you are jumping on him telling him that his team was cheating and that it wasn't a fair call. Then when your team would score a goal he would pick you up and throw you on the couch. The boys didn't like all the yelling but they still found it amusing that you would fight over sports. 

Zion: 

The hype couple. 

The fans can always count on you guys for a lit time. When you guys go live you are either dancing around the room or singing at the top of your lungs to love songs. You guys are known for your pep talks to the other boys or each other. He always is dancing around which causes you to join and you then try to spin and dip him which results in him falling and you landing on top of him. 

YOOOOOOOO!!!!! 
LIKE, COMMENT, AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 

all the love , 

camden kuwonu <3