with your legs wrapped around his waist...

Brandon: 

He continues to kiss you, somehow managing to keep you up with one hand on your bum while the other one trails down your stomach and through the fabric you dared to call shorts. He moans slightly into your mouth, the hand on your backside tightening around you as you feel his hard member rub against you. 

"Do you mind if I?" he asks trailing off. You quickly nod your head as he smiles leading you to the bedroom. 

Edwin: 

His drunken kisses fall down your neck as he carries you to the bedroom, his actions clumsily before he viciously drops you onto the bed causing you to smirk. He leans down taking in your scent, your legs are still wrapped tightly around his hips as you begin to kiss him.

 "Like this." he mumbles when he kisses down your neck once again, "I'm going to fuck you like this."

-

Austin: 

He makes this muffled whimper against your neck, as your back quickly hits the mattress. He grabs your ankles, tightening them more around his back before pulling you closer to his now throbbing member. 

"You're so naughty." he finds himself muttering, eyes darkening with lust "I like it." 

Nick: 

His smile fades once he feels you pushing against him, your actions getting more sexual until he gets the hint. A red tint covers his cheeks from a lust for you filling his senses. 

"You're getting yourself into trouble." you feel as if you could burst from this feeling when he continues "I guess I'll have to punish you." 

Zion: 

He pushes you against the wall, your height now level to him as he hoists you up with his arms. He presses his hips and long legs against you trying to find relief for his only growing 'problem'. 

"You're making me go crazy," he mumbles along your jawline as he leaves soft kisses before pushing you harder against the wall "So damn crazy." 

-camden kuwonu :)