what he does when you run into your ex 2/5

Brandon: 

Brandon doesn't like to cause a scene when running into your ex but he holds you a bit more tight and makes sure to brag about you so they feel bad for ever taking you for granted. 

"Babe can we just leave." you whine after standing in the grocery store line forever. It was Brandon's week to get groceries and being the nice girlfriend you were you suggested that you come along and make the trip less painful but you probably caused him more stress with you tugging on his shirt like a toddler. 

"Y/n we are almost to the front of the line at this point we will be out of here in ten minutes tops." he says simply not getting upset with you for being annoying. You don't say anything for a bit and just take in your surroundings and the different faces rushing through the store. You were about to ask Brandon about what you guys were planning on doing this week when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turn around swiftly being a bit surprised when you are faced with your ex. You had almost forgotten that he lived in this area. 

"Y/n how have you been?" he says smoothly. That's when Brandon turns around. Brandon has heard of your ex but never met or seen him. It had been a few years since you had seen your ex and there was really no bad blood. The relationship ending was his idea but in the end it bettered you because you ended up with Brandon. 

"Uh good." you said a bit uncomfortable with the whole encounter. That's when you noticed that Brandon was still standing there. "Oh uh this is my boyfriend: Brandon" you told your ex while gestering to Brandon. "and this is my ex: y/e/n" you said gestering to the boy standing across from you. That's when Brandon swiftly wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you a bit closer and tighter. 

"Oh well it's nice to meet you." Brandon says holding out his hand for a shake. Y/e/n reached out and by the look on your exes face you could tell that Brandon was holding on a bit firm. 

"You too." y/e/n says back softly. "So uh y/n what have you been up to?" he asks regaining his confidence. 

"Well-" you were cut short by Brandon. 

"She has been killing it. She is a backup dancer for some of are gigs. You've heard of PRETTYMUCH right? Of course you have. She also sings great and we like to cover stuff every once in a while. Oh and on top of that she is very smart. She is graduating with honors-." he's cut off when we here the cashier ring his bell signaling that it's Brandon and yours turn to check out. 

"Well it was nice meeting you." y/e/n says a bit taken back from the conversation. 

"Yeah you too." you say back smiling softly. 

Once you and Brandon leave the store and are unloading the groceries you look over at him with a questioning look. 

"What babe? Just making sure he knows what he is missing out on." he says laughing a bit. 

Edwin: 

He's really polite but makes sure that your ex knows that you are his. 

-

You were walking around the mall with you boyfriend Edwin. You were laughing and stumbling around after an old lady had told him that he was an attractive young man which caused him to become a blushing mess. You were starting to a get a bit hungry so after you had calmed down from laughing you started dragging Ed to the closest pretzel cart. 

"Geez y/n you must be really hungry." he said loudly causing the man at the pretzel cart to turn around. You were shocked at who you were now facing that it knocked the air out of you. Ed stood there confused for a second until it registered. Edwin took an acting class with your ex and he didn't like the dude at all, especially after you had told him that he cheated on you. 

"We can go somewhere else." you say softly trying to drag Ed away but he didn't budge. 

"There isn't a reason you should be ashamed." he whispered into your ear pulling you closer making you feel safe. Your ex stood there for a second looking embarassed until he spoke up. 

"Um what would you like?" he said softly which surprised you since he was always loud. 

"We woud like two pretzels and a large coke, please." he said with a fake smile but acting class paid off because you could hardly tell he was faking it. 

"Coming right up." y/e/n said with a bit more confidence which led you to believe that he was probably nervous about Ed being there. You waited for a few minutes all the while Ed was telling you that it was okay while kissing your temples. You felt safe and definately more okay with the situation and before you knew it your food was already out and you and Edwin were making your way across the mall to the parking lot laughing and stumbling the whole way. 

this is only 2/5 of them but i'm having trouble writing at the moment but i wanted to get out what i have and once i get some inspriration i will write more but a few short ones might come inbetween the part 2. i hate doing this but i wanted something out. 

all the love, 

camden kuwonu <3