he needs you

Brandon: 

The rumors and the speculations are getting to be too much. No matter how much he denies them, they get worse. And although he knows it's a lie and you know it's a lie, he's upset. He had tried to act like it wasn't getting to him but as he scrolled through twitter reading every hate comment his eyes start watering while his hands trembled. You walked up behind him and noticed his shoulders shaking but he didn't notice you until he looked up, eyes red and lips trembling. 

"I need you." 

Edwin: 

He has just gotten the call that his grandmother was rushed to the hospital and he's scared, so scared. He's rushing to his room looking for clothes and anything he might need if he spends the night. He starts breathing heavy and as you stand there not completely knowing what to do he leans against the wall and slides down placing his head on top of his knees. You rush over to him and start rubbing his back causing him to look up.

"I need you." 

Austin: 

You had been feeling like Austin wasn't paying as much attention to you and that he was drifting apart so that's why you rolled your eyes when he had told you he would be coming home late again. He seemed annoyed at your response before his eyes softened. He walked over quickly pulling your face into his hands before leaving a tender kiss on your lips. He smiled before resting his forehead against yours. 

"I need you." 

-

Nick: 

You've gotten him so worked up that he might explode. His hands are ghosting over your warm body, not sure where to touch first. His lips are pressing against yours, kisses rushed and needy as he brings your body on top of his. Finally, he pulls away, pushing some of your hair out of your face and you can now feel him breathing heavy underneath you. 

"I need you." 

Zion: 

He's terrified that in this moment that he is going to lose you for good because you're frustrated with him and he feels like shit because he knows there is no way to fix this, not this time. So the only thing he can do is take your hands in his, pull you closer and look down at you with tears in his eyes. 

"I need you." 

-camden kuwonu :)