requested - brandon

this was requested by @ItzAaliyahbish i hope you enjoy it !!

"Honey I'm home!!" you yell loudly when you walk into the prettymuch house. it was normally really loud but today it was oddly quiet. You started walking with the groceries to the kitchen. You had went shopping for a few essential foods for the boys since you saw that their fridge was bare. After a bit of unpacking you had put up all the groceries so you pulled your hair back into a loose ponytail and began to search the house for any sign of life. Your phone beeped revealing a message from your brother asking you to pick up some milk on your way home. You smiled to yourself and swiped the message away revealing your lockscreen. It was a picture of you and your best friend Brandon Arreaga at some gas station you had stopped at when you went on a road trip. He was sticking his face out like he was waiting for a kiss on the cheek but you were licking his face causing him to be mid laugh when some stranger caught the perfect moment. It was actually very awkward when you had asked that middle aged women to take a picture of you but she didn't seem to mind. You smile thinking about that day and all the not so subtle flirting you did but just like that lady he didn't mind. You would have loved to keep reliving that day but you heard talking so you got into spy mode and tip toed quickly until you were outside of Brandon's bedroom door. 

"Why would she do that?" Brandon whispered. He was talking to himself while pacing around the room. He was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. Boy, did he make that look good. His hair looked a bit wild and you soon found out why when his hands shot up into his hair massaging his temples. He looked stressed and when he was like this he would normally lay his head in your lap while you played with his hair. "Why would she use me like that?" he whispered now looking and sounding like he was about to cry. Your heart couldn't take watching it anymore so you quietly opened the door. As you slowly walked into the room you stepped on a creaky floorboard which resulted in Brandon spinning around and shooting daggers at you from his eyes. You were surprised with the way he was looking at you and it was definately different from the normal loving look he would give you. He wipped quickly at his eyes only causing his face to get more red from the irratation. You walked forward reaching for his face. 

"Here let me help." you said softly but had your hands pushed away from an upset Brandon. "Woah what's wrong? Why are you so upset?" you said putting your hands down at your sides but tapping your foot lightly to ease the tension. He scoffed. 

"Yeah, act like you don't know what's wrong. Someone finally caught you being a awful person and you act like you're a saint." he spit. You flinched at his words but recovered quickly. 

"What the hell are you talking about B?" you replied making him roll his eyes. 

"Don't call me that." he says through gritted teeth. "You've been using me! This whole fricking time and I didn't even have a clue. I actually thought you gave a damn about what happens to me and you don't!" he yelled voice getting louder with every word he spit. His words confused you but the feeling behind every pharse caused you great pain.

"Now hold the phone." you say crossing your arms over your chest hoping to give off a professional demenor. "What makes you think I'm using you. Hello, I knew your ass before you were famous." you replied laughing slightly trying to make the situation more light. 

"Yeah you did but I heard that you were dming a fan telling her that you were just staying my friend to keep your followers up!" he says now rushing over to his drawers and pulling out t shirts and shorts of yours. 

"Who did you hear that from because they're full of shit." you said now raising your voice a bit. "And what the hell are you doing?" you said pointing to the mess he was making on the floor. 

"I am cleaning out all of your shit because I don't want you here anymore!" he said surprisingly calm but that only lasted a few seconds because next thing you now you clothes were being roughly handed to you. 

"Woah calm the fuck down!" you said sitting Brandon down on the bed. You knew Brandon well enough that when he got mad he would most likely regret anything he did in the next five minutes and luckily you knew how to calm him down too. He relaxed right when his body hit the bed you rubbed his back while sitting next to him before continuing. "Okay. So who said what?" you whispered. He took a deep breath before speaking relaxing into your embrace.

"Charlotte." he replied scooting away from you slowly. "She told me that you were using me for followers." you laughed at the statement. "What's so funny?" he said sounding offended. 

"It's funny because it's bullshit." you replied a bit more harsh than expected. His eyes opened wide before continuing. 

"How is it bullshit y/n it makes sense!" he yelled. His face was now getting a bit to close for your liking especially with the tone of voice he was using. You shoved your hand into your pocket diggin out your phone. "What are you doing?" he asked still sounding defensive. 

"I'm showing you something that I should've showed you a long time ago." you replied back harsh. You hit the home button and the picture of you and Brandon showed up. His breathe git caught in his throat and he breathed deeply. 

"That was the day went on that roadtrip." he stated. 

"We stopped at that gas station because I had to pee and then asked that lady with ten thousand kids to take a picture for us." you finished his sentence. 

"I kept asking you for a kiss but you would just kick my shin and then lick my face." you could hear him smiling but he stopped abrutly. "Well that doesn't explain what Charlotte told me." he says getting defensive again.

"Brandon I can't explain what she said because she made it up. My point was that my lockscreen could be anything else in the world but it's a picture of me and you." you said. He looked down at his hands and noticed he was picking at his fingernails. "You know how my mom keeps inspirational quotes as her lockscreen? Well it's because it inspires her to be a better person and keeps her happy." you whisper. He's looking at you now and his glasses are slipping so you gently push them up his nose before continuing. "My lockscreen is you so that whenever I'm having a bad day I can see it and become happy and remember that great day with an even greater person. I have that as my lockscreen so that whenever I'm missing you I can see you. I have my lockscreen as you because you just all-a-round make me a better person." you stated. 

"I love you too." he breathes out leaning closer. You laugh quietly. 

"Wait B I think you're getting ahead of yourself I didn't even say that." you laugh but he's serious. 

"You said it but in more words and in more emotions. I've wanted to say that for so long; who knew it would take a fake accusation and some yelling." he smiled. 

"Oh and don't forget the very understanding girl that didn't smack your face when you started screaming." you laughed. 

"Oh I could never forget about her." he says smiling before leaning in and sealing everything with a kiss. 

yooo this was really cute but i hope you enjoy it and thank you!

thank you 

thank you 

thank you 

peace out beanz, 

camden kuwonu :)))