what he says about you in an interview

Brandon: 

"We get on so well. Sometimes the boys tease us because we are so much alike, but it's really like she was made from me. We have loads in common and whenever we are together we tend to act like idiots really." 

Edwin: 

"Yeah, she's amazing. She doesn't really mind being in the public eye or anything. She's just really chill about the fans and everything. She's like my best friend. Like, she can just take my mind off of anything by just talking to me." 

Austin: 

"I'm not that confident with girls and stuff, but she's so easy to talk to. But when I first asked her out I was sweating buckets. I was so nervous and she was so pretty and sometimes that's not such a great combinations but we make it work." 

Nick: 

"She's the funniest person I have ever met. If we're just chilling at home or out around town or whatever we're always laughing. And she's never worried about her looks she would rather wear sneakers than high heels." 

Zion: 

"We were friends for a while and then it was like oh i really like being with this person. On our first date she tripped and instead of playing it cool she laughed about it for an hour. She is just clumsy and never takes herself too seriously." 

- camden kuwonu <3