Part III

xxx

I walk over to Yurio with the biggest grin I have ever had in my life, "Now what did you say earlier? You will never make it to finals? Or maybe it was that I was a stick? OH WAIT IT WAS BOTH! And guess what? Neither happened Yurio. I think I deserve an apology from the butthead infront of me."

"Hmm," Yurio had a smile plastered on his face.

"What is that face for? I ask"

"Look behind you," Yurio grabs a hair tie from his pocket and puts his hair into a neat ponytail as he nods behind you.

I turn around and see...........nothing.

WHAT THE HELL YURIO!!

I turn back to go find Yurio and yell the living crap out of him, but he was already on his way to the ice. He turns his gaze over at me and gives me a hateful glare. All I do is roll my eyes and skip away from the stadium. I don't even feel like watching him and his performance. As I sit in the lobby, I notice that Yuuri Katsuki and his old coach were having a conversation with Christophe.

Christophe Giacometti eh? I wonder what he is like...

I walk over the group completely ignoring the loud speaker that was screaming 'Yuri Plisetsky did this' and 'Yuri Plisetsky did that'.

When I made it to the group I was instantly taken notice by Yuuri and was pulled into a hug by him. Did I forget to mention that his parents are best friends with my parents? My goal ever since I saw him skate for the first time was to defeat him in competition. I guess today I will have my chance...

"Who is this Yuuri~," The tall Swiss man said seductively

Creepy...

Yuuri lets go of me and returns to a tall man with white hair who was smiling kindly at me.

The man with white hair kissed my hand and smiled," Victor Nikiforov. You are?"

"(Y/N), I am a HUGE fan. I couldn't believe it when I heard you were coaching Yuuri. It really was something wasn't it? Yuuri was your biggest fan for as long as I've known him and-"

"Y/N!" Pitchit exclaimed making me look over in his direction across the hall," It's been so long! Where have you been? Last time I saw you, you were leaving for Sweden and that was so long ago."

"Oh Pitchit! I am so glad that you remember me. I missed you and your family so much. They were very kind to let me stay at their place...-" I eyed the other people in the room, "-while I was stuck. Please tell them that I really am beyond grateful for their hospitality."

"Yeah sure thing!" Pitchit smiles widely as he scruffles up my (H/C) hair, "But try to cool down the formalities (Y/N), you're not at a high class party. You're with your friends."

"By the way Victor will you be competing tonight?" I ask after I nod towards Phichit

"No not this time, I am spending almost all my time on practice that I don't have the time to compete this year even in the smallest of competitions," Victor sighs," But you will be seeing me this year at the Prix (Y/N) and I can count you on that."

I noticed the Swiss man walk behind me with the corner of my eye making me a little cautious.

"It's okay (Y/N)," Yuuri says looking at the expression written on my face," He is just next after Yurio."

I mentally sigh ,but a thought hits me.

That means Yurio will be off the ice soon. What if he is already done. Maybe I should check up on the scores.