Chapter 2

The encounter

Kayla walked inside the school with her head held high and her hips swaying side to side because she knew bitches and niggas were looking at her

She was so focus on her phone that she didn't even notice she was passing the rude boy from the airport.

"Great, the ugly bitch attends this school too," Rome said to his homeboy, Lucas.

Kayla retraced her steps.

"Don't be indirect, it's not cute," Kayla said, looking up at the boy with a smirk as he licked his bottom lip.

Rome is low key feeling Kayla because she just has an attitude that he swear he can fix or make worse.

Rome just started at Golden Creek High School because he was kicked out of his old school for destroying some school property.

His dad is a police officer and they know a few good lawyers therefore he didn't get in too much trouble with the law.

"Damn, y'all might as well fuck," Lucas said, looking between them two as they stared at each other with lust.

"Nah, I'm keeping my virginity till marriage," Kayla said, catching a few eye roles from girls and a few chuckles from boys because she sounded dumb as fuck to them.

Before the two boys could respond, Kayla's friend, Charm approached them with her boyfriend, Kirk.

Gripping Kayla's arm and twirling her around, she shook her head.

"I told you to slay but-" Charm was cut off by Lucas chuckling.

"You're laughing for no damn reason," Charm said, pissed off because she doesn't really fuck with Lucas

The main reason why they have a problem with each other is because of the fact that Lucas tried to fuck Charm's mom and that caused her parents to separate.

"Hey, you need to change your attitude," Lucas said, rubbing his hands together as if he was a villain with a deviant plan on his mind.

"My girl can say whatever she want," Kirk said, gripping Kayla by her small waist.

Kirk is on the football team and the wrestling team therefore he has plenty of energy and is always ready to kill a nigga

"Don't do anything," Kayla whispered in Kirk's ear.

"Yeah, Listen to your girl!," Lucas yelled.

"Shut the fuck up!," Kayla yelled, getting fed up with their behavior.

"I'm going to class," Lucas said, pushing pass Kayla.

Rome followed behind his friend but not before getting a good look at Kayla ass.

——————————————————————
Charm sat beside Kayla in Creative Writing.

This is the only class they have together.

Kayla tuned everyone out with her music. You da one by Rihanna blasted through her earphones as Lucas and Rome walked in.

Kayla didn't pay them no mind as they sat behind her.

The teacher began to assign partners for their short story assignment.

"Kirk and Charm"

"Lucas and Jasmine"

"Brandon and Layla"

"Rome and Kayla"

Charm shook her head after he said those two names. Kayla was so focused on her music that she didn't even hear him.

"Bitch, did you hear-" Charm started to speak but was cut off by Kayla.

"Whatttt," she dragged out as she paused her music.

"You're working with Rome!," Charm exclaimed.

They glanced at Rome and received a smirk in return.

"I hate him," Kayla whispered.

"You're not the only one," Charm said.

Rome smirked as they discussed their hatred towards him.

"Two girls to break," he thought.

"Don't even think about it," Lucas said, reading his friend mind.