Chapter 10

Kayla's Sweet 16
New Years Eve 👅
Lucas watched as the guest entered the building and smirked. He can't believe his friend has joined the other side but then again, he decided to live with no expectations therefore this is really nothing to him.

"What are you doing?," one of the security officers asked.

"I was looking for the entrance," Lucas lied.

"Right this way," he responded, motioning for him to follow him.

"Thank you ," Lucas said, following him to the front.

Lucas received weird looks from the guest as he entered the building. They can't believe he's still living.

"Hey," Lucas said to a few guests.

"One of your guests have arrived late," the security guard informed, Kayla

"One of your guests have arrived late," the security guard informed, Kayla .

"Make him drop his gift in the room," Kayla said , shooing the guard away.

"Right this way, sir," he said, turning on his heels and walking to the back.

"She has so many gifts," Lucas said.

"Yeah, people really love her," the guard said.

"I bet they do," Lucas said.

"How are you doing, son?," the Officer asked.

"Well, I'm doing fine but, I'm not your sun," Lucas said, clenching his jaw.

"Your mother is Amanda Thomas right?," he asked.

"Yes," Lucas said.

"That was my first love," he said.

"I don't give a fuck," Lucas said.

The officer managed to take a picture out of his wallet and show Lucas, the picture of him and Lucas at a kids party years ago.