Chapter 12

6 months later
Last chapter

Kayla walked the long halls and made her way to the auditorium for the graduation

Kayla walked the long halls and made her way to the auditorium for the graduation. She's ready to see Rome walk across that stage but, she isn't ready to say goodbye to him when he starts college in a few weeks. Charm isn't going far like Rome, because she doesn't want to leave her beautiful daughter, Marie behind or her bestfriend. Zoey and Lucas are also attending Ohio State because they don't want to leave their family behind after all they bullshit they've dealt with in life as a family.

"Hey, Ma," Kayla whispered to her mother, sitting beside her.

"Hey," her mother whispered back.

"Here they come," Kayla said, recording her friends have a seat.

Yes, I said friends. After all the bullshit, they decided to set aside their differences and form a friendship because they believe they're meant to be friends.

The principal began to speak as the students sat down. "Hello, young ladies and gentlemen, we're here to acknowledge the greatness and brilliance shown by our students in this school," he said.

"Hey, Marie," Kayla said,waving at Charms little baby girl.

"Ahhh," Marie said.

Kayla directed her attention back to the principal as he spoke. They finally began to call students name.

"Zoey cooper!," they announced.

Kayla stood up and cheered her friend on along with the family as Zoey walked across the stage.

Kayla tuned them out until they said, "Rome porter!,".

Kayla jumped up along with Rome family and cheered for him as he made his way across the stage, shaking a few hands along the way and then dancing before he walked off the stage.

"Lucas Range," they announced, the whole auditorium stood and clapped for him.

He said a few other name and the people applauded for their family.

"Charm Valentine," he said, causing everyone to get loud as fuck.

"Look at Ma Ma," I said to Marie.

Many other names were called but Kayla was too busy taking pictures of her friends and posting them on her Instagram.

"Wow, look at my son," Tasha said to Timothy.

"Our son," Timothy said, chuckling.

"Yeah, your son and my brother," Tyron said, clapping for his brother.