chapter one

A girl walks up onto the brightly lit stage. Her blue eyes sparkle. She stands confidentially for many moments. She throws up her arm and says "Hey my people how are ya doin!"

The crowd went into a yelling frenzy of stuff like "I love you!", "Marry me!", "Girl you so hooootttt!", and "Oh my god its really her!" Etc.

of course she has gotten used to this by now....

(Kimi/Yushio POV)

(Oh my flipping gurd I will never get used to this!!! I need some candy for dis headache....Mmm candy) I looked up frome my candy daydream and noticed my signal and started the concert.

~~~Timeskip~~~

"I love you all!" I shouted as I turned around and walked backstage. ( Ugh that was tiring...Zzzzzzzz....) I started sleepwalking, LITERALLY!!! I was walking and fell asleep! My sleep-self somehow found its way to my stage room and I went into real sleep.

( ??? POV )

I walked backstage after the concert ended. I mean, what else to do while the idiots buy overpriced merchandise.

All of a sudden i heard footsteps coming towards my direction. I quickly hid in the closest corner I could find. I'm not supposed to be here and i know that, but I don't care.

The footsteps came closer and closer.

I was surprised at who the person was. I thought it would be a guard or something but it was Yushio herself.

(what is she doing.....sleepwalking?) I smirked. (This girl is interesting...very interesting.) I'll definitely be doing research on her.

Once she walked off I went back to my limo leaving the idiots.

(Kimi POV)

When I woke up I was in my room. I looked at the clock and it said it was 2:45 In bright blue letters. " Ugh! why u hate meh brain!" I dramatically fell to the ground and landed on my gaming controller!

"Well brain I guess you're good for something." I said patting my head. I turned my TV on and started playing call of duty on zombie mode.

~~~Timeskip ~~~

"Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu why u sneek up on meh you zombeh!!! I was only on level 57!!!!"

I lay on the floor anime crying.

My eyes wander to the clock. The time is 7:30......mind processing.......ding! "I'm late!!!!!" I quickly stumbled out of my room to put my wig on. "eww dis wig is itchy!" I pouted and ran out of the house. I opened the door and climbed in the limo.

"uhhhhh what are you doing in my limo?...."

______________

hello readers~ sorry this chapter is really short I kinda did it in class :p

well please tell my how I did

Peace

Love

waffles!!!!