chapter two

recap:

"I'm late!"

"Eww dis wig is itchy"

"uh what are you doing In my limo?..."

_______________

i looked to my right to find what was talkin to meh but all i saw was a tree.

"Nuuuuuuuuuuu demon why u posses the innocent treh!" I yelled to the tree. "I swear to you my tree friend that I will avenge uuuu! I'll use my awesome exorcist power's to get rid of deh demonnnnnn!!!!" I declared with my fist in the air.

"uhhhhh yeah you do that. and while your at it do you mind explaining why your in my limo princess?" I turned around to my left and nobody was there. "ahhhhhhh nuuu it's a ghost not a demon! plz mr.ghost don't posses meh!

"down here..." The voice said. I stood up and looked at where I was just sitting and saw a blond boy sitting there............................................................

"wahhhhhhhhh! how did u teleport to where i was just sitting?!" I said looking at deh creeper. "bec-" "And why are you in my limo!?" I said, not letting him finish. "this is my limo princess. And you opend the door and sat on me when we were driving to school..."

I looked back to see my limo parked in front of meh house. "...............oh. well bye!!!!!" As quick as my ninja self I jumped out of the limo and got into mine.