Chapter six

When we opened the door all I saw was a bright light and little shadows of things flying at me. I used my karate kid skills to do the whole wax on wax off thing, but the little demons breached my defense. 'Sensei way did you fail meee!'

I knelled down and wrapped my arms around my legs to protect myself from the spawns of Satan. Once they were gone I raised up my head and haruhi had on a straight face but I could see that she was trying her best to hide her laughter. It was in her eyes. I could see it.

My spidey scenes are telling me that's someone's staring. Turning my head towards the stare  and there was in fact someone staring. He had pitch black hair and nerdy glasses.

Kyoyas POV

I was checking on haruhis customer average when all of a sudden the dorm opened and the roses when off (oops, guess I forgot to turn it off agian) but through them I could see haruhi and some girl flaying her arms around like an idiot. And on top of that she was in where pajamas.

She knelled down and put her head between her legs. When the timer when off and the petals stopped she rose her head and looked at haruhi.  She finally nodiced I was there and looked in my direction. Then she stood up and started walking twards me slowly.....too slowly. She was probably walking at a speed of .2 miles per hour.

She FINALLY reached me and and got way too close. Her face was less then three inches away.

Kimis POV
I got really up in his face. His glasses were so cliche! i analized them for any trace of magic. this guy wore these glasses on his own will!!!! and there not some cool superhero glasses like that one guy from x-men that has the lazer eyes.  hes sooo cool! hes always all ZAP ZAP ZAP! good times...

------------------------------

and we shall never forget......

peace

love

waffles~~~~~